Real Grooves Memorial Day Sale!

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings, Folks!

Get 45% OFF at Real Grooves on Ska, Reggae, Brit Pop, Smokey Jazz, Singer-Songwriter Acoustic Packs, Boutique Drum Beats, Loop Packs, Piano Progressions, the new LA Jazz-Rock Pack, and more!

EDIT: A Shop issue affecting the code has been fixed. Please use the updated code REMEMBER at checkout.
๐Ÿ›’ Shop now: https://realgrooves.gumroad.com/
โฐ Sale ends 11:59PM May 27, 2024
๐Ÿ”– Use code: REMEMBER at checkout for 45% OFF

๐Ÿ”Š SoundCloud Demos: https://soundcloud.com/real-grooves-us-733339244

Thanks for looking, and a big thank you to those who have served. It's high time you start making some music!

- Drew/Real Grooves

#MemorialDaySale #MusicLoops #RoyaltyFreeMusic #MusicProduction #RealGroovesMusicPacks #ThankYou
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by phlendo on Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

If there was an everything bundle that actually contained everything, I'd be tempted! I'm mostly interested in midi loops and AD2 presets. But why pay more for just those when you could have everything?
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Message received.

EDIT: Hewitt, there is an "Everything" bundle in my Shop; it's got all of the drum and piano MIDI/WAV loops, beats, presets and grooves, as well as the 24/48 Hi-Res ACIDizedWAV Music Packs. This bundle offers the best savings, for those wishing to buy multiple products. Remember to use the Memorial Day Code for an additional 45% off your order.

If you have any other questions, concerns, or want me to dive deeper and answer specific pack questions, DM me! Have a great weekend and thanks for checking out Real Grooves.

Best,
Drew/Real Grooves

phlendo wrote: โ†‘Fri May 24, 2024 2:44 pm Message received.

EDIT: Hewitt, there is an "Everything" bundle in my Shop; it's got all of the drum and piano MIDI/WAV loops, beats, presets and grooves, as well as the 24/48 Hi-Res ACIDizedWAV Music Packs. This bundle offers the best savings, for those wishing to buy multiple products. Remember to use the Memorial Day Code for an additional 45% off your order.

If you have any other questions, concerns, or want me to dive deeper and answer specific pack questions, DM me! Have a great weekend and thanks for checking out Real Grooves.

Best,
Drew/Real Grooves
Thanks!!!

DM'd.

Return to โ€œSell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)โ€