Dedalus Delay: a new plugin from Aqusmatiq Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

lemmike wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:01 am Thanks! No DAW automation, just internal modulation in the plug-in and some macros I made to control dry/wet and overdrive amount in Abletons racks.
i had a go yesterday within a DAW. Starting freshly (again) trying to gel with a DAW.
Deadalus Delay was now so so different, compared to my uses with my live-play patches.
sounded Great ! your video was a perfect animation to do so. Thanks !
now i gel with that Delay, and see what it was made for :)

omg I didnt notice this plugin released and intro sale. please do it again :P

it was just updated adding some features requested by users. excellent update.

viewtopic.php?t=596895

quoting from the above thread.
Aqusmatiq Audio wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 4:44 pm Hi all! Dedalus Delay V. 1.1 has been released. It is a free update for Dedalus owners. If you are interested you can download a fully functional 15-day trial at https://aqusmatiq.com
What's new in 1.1?
- With the new Parameter Lock feature, you can lock in your favorite delay settings and prevent unwanted changes while browsing the presets.
- The new Delay Free variation delay mode allows more experimentation and sonic exploration.
- The MIDI Input Transpose parameter enables you to transpose incoming MIDI notes.
- The Duck/Gate module now includes a linear/exponential switch, offering greater precision in shaping your sound.
- We’ve also added a useful Help Menu, providing easy access to all the information you need to get the most out of Dedalus Delay. And with the new color palettes, you can now choose from various color options to personalize your user interface.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnjl7lfIoqQ

Hoo boy this is turning out to be a favorite, in a world of great delays. The marriage of modulation with delay is strong with this one, so many routes to explore. I've been putting a gate before and/or after Dedalus for some nifty sound. Great work Aqusmatik.

Only heard about this via the release of another delay plugin. What's the non Intro price? I love glitchy delays. Can the delay read head be modulated at audio rates or by the input? I'll check out the demo.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Return to “Effects”