Xhun Audio ZeroBox : Analogue Bassline (ver 1.2)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ZeroBox

masterhiggins wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:15 pm I believe that was one thing that he was addressing by the change in architecture. The last installer I saw had 2 different .component files depending on which GUI size you wanted. The first time I’ve ever seen that, personally.
Thanks for Your kind reply.

unfortunately for me (it is a personal opinion I don’t want to offend anyone) is hard to use like this.

It feels like a previous generation thing.

Same happens with soundtoys. I prefer to find resizable alternatives to work better in my big studio screen and their plugins are without a doubt top quality (I read the entire thread and I feel a little bit scared about the possibility to express my personal opinion).

UltimiGiorniRecords wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:00 pm
masterhiggins wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:15 pm I believe that was one thing that he was addressing by the change in architecture. The last installer I saw had 2 different .component files depending on which GUI size you wanted. The first time I’ve ever seen that, personally.

unfortunately for me (it is a personal opinion I don’t want to offend anyone) is hard to use like this.

Same happens with soundtoys. I prefer to find resizable alternatives to work better in my big studio screen and their plugins are without a doubt top quality (I read the entire thread and I feel a little bit scared about the possibility to express my personal opinion).
Well, you’re not banned yet and neither am I :wink:
As I have mentioned, maybe just maybe developer is working hard on fixing existing issues and therefore has no time to respond to these posts.
I’m guessing that he is one and only one developer behind Xhun brand and therefore it will create a lot of strain on him to address and fix issues in timely manner…
I’m sure he is working hard at it though :wink:
Meantime while we wait, you can consider alternatives in the same price range (some freebie as well) :
https://integraudio.com/8-best-303-vst-plugins/

I do hope the migration gets completed. Little one sounds amazing.

mdx4ever wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:26 am
UltimiGiorniRecords wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:00 pm

Well, you’re not banned yet and neither am I :wink:
As I have mentioned, maybe just maybe developer is working hard on fixing existing issues and therefore has no time to respond to these posts.
I’m guessing that he is one and only one developer behind Xhun brand and therefore it will create a lot of strain on him to address and fix issues in timely manner…
I’m sure he is working hard at it though :wink:
Meantime while we wait, you can consider alternatives in the same price range (some freebie as well) :
https://integraudio.com/8-best-303-vst-plugins/
Thanks.
Nice.

Sorry to resurrect this old thread but, have anyone heard any news and updates from this developer?
Sadly it looks like this software is abounded :-(
PS; Looks like mine initial investment of $60 went down the drain... :-(
Lesson learned i’m afraid …

All Xhun Audio products and developments are safe and in good shape and I'm always happy to put my passion (and have great fun) in inventing something new every time.

The KVRAudio Forum (just this) has been definitely abandoned for being infected by a couple of disturbing stalkers with continuous insults, threats and general hate in public discussions. They have been banned multiple times by the KVRAudio moderators (thanks again to them) but they continued to "re-join" with new accounts (eheh, also on youtube, social media and with a reiterate, delirant stalking via private email messages) :

- charlesalbert (Banned) A.K.A. *some_other_pseudonyms* (All Banned) A.K.A. charlesalbertvr (on WAREZ sites !) A.K.A. UltimiGiorniRecords

- Atlatnesiti (Banned) A.K.A. *some_other_pseudonyms* (All Banned) A.K.A. mdx4ever

My respect to all the moderators (who do their best to correct things and "put the pieces together"), but this place has become too ridiculous. I'm the latest of a long list of Developers and Companies who definitely ran away from the KVRAudio forum (and they left for the same reason for which I left).

I'm sorry for the lots of other fair forum users here I had the pleasure to deal with, but this is not a decent place to stay anymore for the reasons mentioned above. For any infos or support, contact me by email, I'm always happy to help good people, privately.
bruno @ Xhun Audio || www.xhun-audio.com || Twitter || Instagram

Return to “Instruments”