Arturia FX Collection 5 Predictions?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sausage fattener emulation
Techno and other adjacent genres
Horse On The Third Floor : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyL394 ... n4RdaCYHjA

Start looking for the free Arturia X-mas plugin this week.
In past years free plugins were announced between the 17th and 23rd.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

How come this thread hasn’t been deleted yet?!
Not that I’m bitter or anything. :)

martinjuenke wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:15 pm
mothra wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:07 pm
TheMaestro wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:05 pm A BitwIg emulation.
Good then all these idiots will stop asking for every other DAW to turn into Bitwig or Live.
By the way:
What sounds better, Bitwig or Live?
mp3's
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

SHall1000 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:31 pm How come this thread hasn’t been deleted yet?!
Not that I’m bitter or anything. :)
Better lawyers.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Do they have a Pultec yet?

Augmented FXs? :lol:

But, seriously, a Sherman filter could be a cool addition (but afaik the controls are highly interdependent, so it's not easy to emulate... I doubt it will be emulated soon, even though I wish so); the hardware is in my wishlist but it's not on top of my priorities yet.

And also a proper Crybaby emulation, maybe with the addition of an envelope follower, a lfo and maybe a sequencer/pattern control (because using only the foot is not enough).
I have a CryBaby, I rarely use it (but I should!), it sounds good but the hardware has a few inconveniences: it takes away a lot of bass on synths (I should have bought a bass version), there's some volume loss and it requires the foot work. A proper software emulation capable of solving all these issues would be great (maybe, in the meantime, I should look if there's any hardware inductor-based wha with cv control).

By the way, a "CryBaby mode" could also fit into some filter plugins made by their competitors...

By the way, I don't think I can make any prediction, these are just (bland) wishes... I think they'll probably come out with emulations of highly desiderable gear (maybe even things already covered by competitors, who knows! but they may want to have their slice on those emulations, too) or original tools to help with some production needs of the current trending music styles.
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

Double Tap wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:48 pm Do they have a Pultec yet?
Bus Force has a Pultec-style® EQ built in.

Although there seems to be some room in Arturia‘s line up for „3 EQs you’ll actually want to use“, I hope they won’t do it. I want more new and creative stuff like Fragments or Coldfire. I’ve skipped V4 so I’m looking forward to Motions, but I hope it won’t be the only „creative“ plugin included in V5.

nanostream wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:20 pm
Double Tap wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:48 pm Do they have a Pultec yet?
Bus Force has a Pultec-style® EQ built in.

Although there seems to be some room in Arturia‘s line up for „3 EQs you’ll actually want to use“, I hope they won’t do it. I want more new and creative stuff like Fragments or Coldfire. I’ve skipped V4 so I’m looking forward to Motions, but I hope it won’t be the only „creative“ plugin included in V5.
:tu:

Missed that one. Not one of the plugins I Actually Use.

I actually sold my bundle some time ago and forgot about it.

I'd rather see them add more creative tools in stead of more mediocre emulations.
More BPM please

"3 EQs you never use" 😂

sin night wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:17 am But, seriously, a Sherman filter could be a cool addition (but afaik the controls are highly interdependent, so it's not easy to emulate... I doubt it will be emulated soon, even though I wish so); the hardware is in my wishlist but it's not on top of my priorities yet.
it's an awesome sounding thing and can be subtle if you work it. the thing that would be so difficult to emulate would be the input signal overdrive which does a really interesting fuzzy tube type thing that i've never heard anywhere else. but it's a box full of non-linearities at every turn and the modulation goes into audio rates so audio rate amplitude modulation is simple to do among other things. also all the routing stuff and different ways of triggering the envelopes might be hard to do.

i think the Schippman ebbe und flut filter would be more useful to people though. but also difficult to emulate.

if arturia could make a rack that allowed it to be flipped like reason for weird routing that'd be cool. would necessitate a lot of gui work though and adding some bits to the plumbing of relevant plug ins.

We should know in a couple weeks now if they keep their update scheme

I'm hoping for maybe an Autotune plugin. Wishful thinking

Return to “Effects”