Arturia FX Collection 5 Predictions?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

An encouragement plugin that says positive, affirming things to you.
A well-behaved signature.

Well guess I'll have to start saving again. Any ideas of the possible content?

nanostream wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:20 pm
Double Tap wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:48 pm Do they have a Pultec yet?
Bus Force has a Pultec-style® EQ built in.

Although there seems to be some room in Arturia‘s line up for „3 EQs you’ll actually want to use“, I hope they won’t do it. I want more new and creative stuff like Fragments or Coldfire. I’ve skipped V4 so I’m looking forward to Motions, but I hope it won’t be the only „creative“ plugin included in V5.
Yeah I have too many Pultec plugins by EVERYONE ELSE, that I dont often use. I kind of thought their Sitral & V76 were takes on doing something similar but different. It does seem that they choose to model units that no-one else does, for the most part.

It wouldn't kill me if they did a Pultec, I just pictured they had something more imaginative planned.

Maybe a filter from their MiniBrute
an EQ since there is only one in the collection
and another tape sim

Traditionally in June there is an FX update - version 5 will probably be presented here soon

Collection V X is much more of a necessity than the FX collection which has so much redundant competition. What Arturia wants to do is a type of mkII overhaul to make the existing FX offering more competitive. Take Space Echo for example competing with UAD Galaxy, IK Space Delay, Gsi, Audio Thing
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Would be great if they created something similar to Soundtoys Effect Rack, like Analog Lab for effects.

monophonK wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:44 pm Traditionally in June there is an FX update - version 5 will probably be presented here soon
Yep...

https://www.arturia.com/products/softwa ... n/overview

Basically it adds a clipper/limiter and an emulation of the Apex Aural Exciter with Big Bottom, that was a classic unit. Both plugins sound great, as you'd expect. Just thanking god its not another bloody Pultec emulation 🙃

Return to “Effects”