Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

elxsound wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:11 pmSame crap on Plus there’s sob stories about affording a great gift for their son.
Priceless!
Monitors: HS7 / Mixing: Cubase Pro 13 / Mastering: WaveLab Pro 11.2 / Sound Design: Live 12 Suite

Any Safari Pedal plugin users? Do you recommend them?

Rabbit Tape seems interesting, $35 in cart right now. The entire bundle is $84 in cart but not sure I want/need the others.

https://safaripedals.com/products/rabbi ... distortion

escalona wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:14 pm
elxsound wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:11 pm
concealed identity wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:58 am
vitocorleone123 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:43 am
kevinsparks wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:23 am
euanek wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:29 pm Anyone else seeing a big sales slowdown re their listings in the used forum these days?
I think much of the "used" stuff has gone to Knobcloud nowadays. That's where I sell all of mine.
Too many professional sellers on KVR who buy and resell again, often with long lists of plugins, not enough people selling a couple plugins they don’t use anymore. Hard to separate out the few genuine people.
I get so bummed out when I put up something for sale on Knobcloud not thinking about maximizing profit, but selling it for what I think is a fair price (or maybe what I bought it for a few years ago), and it being bought by a reseller and immediately put up for sale again at a higher price.

I guess I'm just naive for putting it up for sale with the understanding that someone will get a plugin for a decent price and then use it. The only way to prevent this is to sell it for as high a price as possible, but I'd rather not have to worry about prices and extracting as much profit as I can from buyers.
Same crap on Reverb. I don’t accept offers there because there’s always someone ready to pay you half if you’re willing to sell now. Plus there’s sob stories about affording a great gift for their son.

So much BS.

I understand people are always looking to make money but buying/selling in the music making community sucks right now.
True... and even more, the Facebook marketplace and Craiglist... at the moment, in Portland, OR, about 80% of all craigslist posts are from only 3 individuals...
Most disappointing thing about Portland is how Seattle seems to be a flooded with music gear and electronics and it's so close but Im too lazy to drive that far.

You’re justified because leaving the state means paying sales tax.

Seattle is nearly 3 hours from Portland, so it's not really that close. :wink:

Examigan wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:37 pm Seattle is nearly 3 hours from Portland, so it's not really that close. :wink:
I used to drive from Portland to Bellingham almost every weekend for a few years. It's not the worst drive.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:21 am Any Safari Pedal plugin users? Do you recommend them?

Rabbit Tape seems interesting, $35 in cart right now. The entire bundle is $84 in cart but not sure I want/need the others.

https://safaripedals.com/products/rabbi ... distortion
I'm curious as well.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

del

elxsound wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:44 pm I used to drive from Portland to Bellingham almost every weekend for a few years. It's not the worst drive.
I once drove from OC to Bellingham in one day. THAT was the worst drive.

Uncle E wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 3:00 am
elxsound wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:44 pm I used to drive from Portland to Bellingham almost every weekend for a few years. It's not the worst drive.
I once drove from OC to Bellingham in one day. THAT was the worst drive.

OC? Where is that?

We only drove to Portland from Seattle once, since the group Yes had a show there back in the 80s. We saw them in Seattle also. While we were walking around before the Portland show we met Jon Anderson and Tony Kaye. It was worth the drive. 8)

Back on topic, I'm not sure if you guys knew of this site?
I check on it once in a while looking for good deals:

https://www.audiopluginguy.com/deals/

Orange County in Southern California. Also did a similar one day drive to perform at a rave in Eugene.

Some Native Instruments questions: (Context: I don't have either Komplete or Kontakt, I do have Reaktor 6 and a sample library which makes me eligible for the Kontakt crossgrade, which is currently on sale for $100.)
  1. When might Komplete 15 be expected?
  2. When on sale, without crossgrades/upgrades, what price might I expect to pay for Komplete Standard or Ultimate?
  3. I am eligible for the Kontakt crossgrade. If I were to go this route, what might I expect to additionally pay if I later were to upgrade to Komplete? (ie, would it be worth just waiting to buy Komplete outright and skip the Kontakt crossgrade altogether?)
  4. Since I already have Reaktor, is it worth just getting the Kontakt crossgrade and skipping the rest of Komplete? How much use are people getting out of the rest of the package?
Thanks all :party:

Do you have Razor and Monark? If not, they’re included with Ultimate. Personally, I’m glad to have all the expansions included with the Collectors Edition.

chrisstiles wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 2:34 pm Sweetwater have a deal on Presonus Studio One+, Hybrid Subscription:

6 Months for $99 dollars (possibly reducible to $89 if you get a discount - check your account), with a permanent license for the current version of Studio One which you get to keep:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... bscription
I didn't see when this deal ends on Sweetwater's site (?)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”