Airwindows Consolidated: Free Mac/Windows/Linux CLAP/VST3/AU/LV2!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Airwindows Consolidated

Mackeq is in the code. Do you have the filter set to something less than “all”?

No it’s on all, only shows Mackity
Duh

MackEQ is in Filter.

Also, if you click on the name of the effect, you get full typeahead search independent of the menus (but still obeying the filters).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ahh my mistake, yeah expected it in Distortion, no idea why its in Filter, nice one though.
Duh

Because it's the EQ version :D

The EQ version of a distortion
Duh

very nice collection, but galaxy2 doesn't make a sound

shorty wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 5:59 am very nice collection, but galaxy2 doesn't make a sound
Galaxy2 is the 1st loaded preset of AWC and produces BIG noise, because it's 100 % wet! When you turn down the parameter you will hear the effect.

There's an option (if you've re-downloaded since the first few days) for you to set the startup effect to whichever one you want, by the way.

One of the most common outstanding requests was for input output gain controls in the plugin

If you redownload the consolidated plug, as well as all the latest greatest from Chris, you will have an input and output level knob in the footer and available to automation. Range is attenuation from 0db to -inf and amplification from 0db to 18db

Does it use PurestGain?

ampetrosillo wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 9:48 am Does it use PurestGain?
Nope. It just multiplies if the control is set to attenuate or amplify. If you want other gain staging algorithms you can chain them in your daw of course!

I just pushed a small change which fixes a condition to make sure it does nothing at all when set at 0.00db, and i was careful to do the appropriate float or double math. But other than that it's straight amplitude multiply.

Great!
Now the only thing left on my wish list is some kind of way to make a "favorites" list. By the time I've auditioned all of them, I've already forgotten which ones I liked best.

Yup that's the other big unfulfilled outstanding feature.

Return to “Effects”