Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought GForce ImpOSCar 2 and Usynth Core from solit. Smooth transaction, super fast license transfer. Highly recommended!

Bought Arturia 3 Filters You'll Actually Use from DFoisie. Great to do business with.
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Bought Valhalla Delay from j wazza . Smooth transaction!

I have bought Kilohearts Faturator from Stan Navi, extremely fast communicator and a great seller, I highly recommend buying from this seller! :party:

Bought PA's SPL Vitalizer MK2-T and Metric AB from remiblaze. Smooth transaction and quick turnaround on the transfers. Recommended seller. :tu:

Bought NI Guitar Rig 7 from Visionerdio
Everything went well.
Nice serious seller.

Good transaction and Gitarene was a good buyer, thanks!

I have just purchased Gforce Axxess from asprog
Everything went very quick and easy. Very good guy to deal with :tu:

2:43AM wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:08 am Bought PA's SPL Vitalizer MK2-T and Metric AB from remiblaze. Smooth transaction and quick turnaround on the transfers. Recommended seller. :tu:
Smooth transaction with 2:43AM , great communication, fast payment, friendly, definitely an excellent experience, highly recommended, thanks.
DJ and Music Producer
https://soundcloud.com/remiblaze
http://www.remiblaze.com
T: iremiblaze | F: iremiblaze | Insta: iremiblaze | YT: remiblaze

I have bought FM8 from johnblaze, great seller and fast communicator, highly recommend buying from this seller.

Bought SQ80V from remiblaze. Smooth and speedy transaction, and remiblaze was a pleasure to exchange with. Thanks again!

Great transaction with pitchit-8. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks!

:D Bought Kazrog KClip from durres. Legit awesome seller, highly recommended, smooth transaction. :D

slackhead wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:56 am I have just purchased Gforce Axxess from asprog
Everything went very quick and easy. Very good guy to deal with :tu:
Likewise, very smooth transaction with slackhead, a nice buyer! :tu:
Waveform Pro 13.1.2, Windows 10

Sold Arturia FX collection to chrisstiles. Easy deal with friendly buyer. I highly recommend!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”