SynthMaster 3 Beta (VST2/VST3/AAX/AU2/Standalone/Demo) rev 15325 update, reaching 679 factory presets so far!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2 SynthMaster 3 SynthMaster One SynthMaster Standard Bundle

kv331 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:13 am
kv331 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:47 am
Upgrade is $29 until the 30th day after the v3.0 release, $49 afterwards
Update on this: Since the alpha/beta period took longer than expected, we will end "alpha/beta/intro" prices when our Summer Sale ends on September 1 -> Upgrade will be $49 after September 2 (that will hopefully be the official release date)
you‘re welcome :)
and that sounds fair!

Last revision not just usable,but inspirational and working well with old sm1 and sm2 presets inside the mix as well,bravo :)

What about the Grain OSC?
Any idea when it will come?

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:59 pm Last revision not just usable,but inspirational and working well with old sm1 and sm2 presets inside the mix as well,bravo :)
Wow, what’s wrong? Working fine here

mdx4ever wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:44 pm Wow, what’s wrong? Working fine here
I think you misunderstood him :D He said: not just usable,but also inspirational and working well with old sm1 and sm2 presets inside the mix
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:36 pm
mdx4ever wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:44 pm Wow, what’s wrong? Working fine here
I think you misunderstood him :D He said: not just usable,but also inspirational and working well with old sm1 and sm2 presets inside the mix
If i have to be honest i had doubts,that kv331 may quit the business,as tone2 did,cause is hard times everywhere thanks to world idiotocracy worldwide,but was super nicely surprised with last beta release...some old patches sounds even better with sm3 now ...good job ...:)

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:42 pm ...good job ...:)
Thank you!

Yes indeed business is TERRIBLE at the moment, we had to let go 2 of our junior staff, and I don't know if SynthMaster 3 will be enough to turn things around. Based on the response from KVR, I don't have much hope. I am concluding that we will still have "hard times" businesswise, I hope we end the year without losing further money.
Last edited by kv331 on Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Works at KV331 Audio

After a long while, here's the latest update for SynthMaster 3: Rev 15325. With this update, the number of SM3 factory presets increase to 679, yay!

Screenshot 2024-07-11 155716.jpg

and here's the SoundCloud playlist for new factory presets:

https://soundcloud.com/kv331synthmaster ... ry-presets

Here's the change log for this update:

1. NEW: Added "Default Author" global parameter
2. NEW: Added offline engine quality / offline engine buffer size global settings
3. NEW: Added new factory presets by Arksun, Aiyn Zahev, BigTone, Cipryan Bot, XTD and Xenos Soundworks
4. FIX: Waveshaper generates incorrect output when type is set to "Soft TanH" or "Soft ATan"
5. FIX: SynthMaster 3 might crash when the current layer is changed and a knob with modulation(s) assigned is edited
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:03 am After a long while, here's the latest update for SynthMaster 3: Rev 15325.
Hi, thanks for the update! I noticed an Arp GUI Bug (also present in the previous release). Step lengths x2, x3 and x4 are not drawn:
---
Arp_GUI_Bug.jpg
---
VST2, Win10
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

robert_p wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 6:02 am Hi, thanks for the update! I noticed an Arp GUI Bug (also present in the previous release). Step lengths x2, x3 and x4 are not drawn:
I see them drawn:

Screenshot 2024-07-12 101120.jpg
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:12 pm I see them drawn:
Sequencer works fine - the problem is with the Arp.

I am super satisfied with filters,layers and routing so far,won't dig deeper before official release,but old presets sounds somehow more pro inside the mix,than original if use sm1 and sm2,already sit better,not sure what is tech data behind,but like it a lot ...will make few new soundsets for it:)
Preparing over 1000 presets developed with SM1 under 'NEXT GENERATION'' project not released until now,which will be upgraded as multilayer soundset fot SM3,if somebody is interested announce will be in soundware forum soon,my site is bit different now with new brand...
Kind of stuck with ideas and inspiration for ordinary soundsets,but this one is in development since 2018,so there is a lot inside to surprise and please any demands :)
SM3 is definitely worth it,the fact it works fine already,is very nice.
Routing is probably what people will like n play the most.
Have a nice weekend to all kv331 synth addicts here :):):)

Very sorry to hear that business is not going as planned. Hopefully the official release will get more users on board.

Also, I know it's a small thing given your current workload, but I'm curious if there will ever be a point where SM3 will be able to be installed without needing SM1 & 2 installed, just to install the older patches?

Yeah, bummed to hear that business isn’t great.

SM3 just feels like a big step up from previous synthmasters. Just a more polished and focused product all round.

I’ve used it on a few projects and it sounds great.

Hopefully things turn around. It deserves more attention.

kv331 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:03 am here's the latest update for SynthMaster 3: Rev 15325.
Hi, I found an unexpected results when using SM3 Sequencer - playing a second note that is shorter than the sequencer gate time cuts the bassline of the first note:
---
https://youtu.be/SyuwfcEpuGw

Return to “Instruments”