amazing synth but...will it ever work properly?

Official support for: zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

don't get me wrong please! I know it's a free synth and as such I'm not entitled to ask anything. but the thing is that this synth sounds so great I would even pay for it if it was commercially released...

but ok the thing is...will it ever work properly as a vst? I mean it has many problems as such...no more than 1 instance can be opened at the same time, it crashes very often, it has extra pages...

I repeat, i understand it's a free product and as such, a present is a present...but it just sounds so great (for me, in terms of sound, it's the best free synth and one of the best counting commercial ones) but has so many problems that I haven't used it in any song yet.

hola,pruébalo en linux y verás.
Saludos.

ah, vaya q lástima. afortunados los usuarios de linux pues!

[quote="origami"]don't get me wrong please! I know it's a free synth and as such I'm not entitled to ask anything. but the thing is that this synth sounds so great I would even pay for it if it was commercially released.../quote]

Just pay with your time and learn to install and use Audio-Linux. Because ZynAdd is only poorly ported on Windows, but works perfectly on Linux in a Jack-enviroment.

greets

ah nice to know that.
thanks matey.

Return to “ZynAddSubFX”