Adobe Audition for 49.95 US

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can this be right or is it some sort of con job

check it out at
edit: Removed

IM tempted but Im a bit wary about handing out credit card details to something that seems to good to be true
Last edited by Ian F on Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ian F

No Commercial Potential

Sounds VERY fishy, indeed.

I got a fully legit Audition, w/manual and original CD + loopology CD for $139,95 at eBay, which is a steal in itself.

$50 for Audition is too good to be true...and their thing about not wasting space on boxes etc makes no sense - Audition is the same price for boxed and download at Adobe's site. I doubt they let others sell their downloadable product at 1/6th the price...

I bought from this guy (price is up to $149.95 now):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 85939&rd=1

Highly recommended.
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

Can't see Apple letting them sell Panther for 59 bux with their pricing policy or Adobe with Photoshop 7 or Audition for that matter. Dodgy as f*ck, i.m.o.
basses played while you wait..
Apple Certified Logic Pro Trainer.

I am afraid it sounds fishy to me too.

Couldn't find out anything about the company either.

And the fact that the company name and the domain name are totally different is the fishiest of all.

DAMN!!!!!

looks like a warez site to me.......... :o

Yeah I suspected as much. Still I was hoping it was a genuine bargain. Ive removed the link so no unsuspecting soul is caught out.
Ian F

No Commercial Potential

Ian F wrote:Yeah I suspected as much. Still I was hoping it was a genuine bargain. Ive removed the link so no unsuspecting soul is caught out.
You should change the thread name too. I keep getting all excited when I see it. Like:"OMG!!!COOL!!!?....Oh, thats right....SHIT!!" :(

Thats happened to me like 4 times now. :wink:

there is some legit company out there that sells older copies of adobe products for those kinda prices.. too lazy to dig up link, but like ps4 no auditions an new stuff..
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”