2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the short delay... just has to set it up and verify in the web store...

If you *Qualify and it is not already in your account in /My Downloads/ add this to your shopping cart and goto checkout:

https://www.designersound.com/breeze-ex ... -pack.html

If should adjust itself to $0.0 automatically if you *Qualify

*Qualifications:
1) You purchased Breeze 2 Pack in the last ~60 days
2) You purchased Perfect Storm in the last ~60 days
3) You purchased Everything Promo in the last ~60 days
4) You previously purchased either of the above #2 or #3, and you purchased Breeze 2 in the last ~60 days

...by ~60, I mean at the start of our Pre-Release back in mid-late Dec.
This will give you ALL of the Breeze expansions. The two new ones were actually not planned from the start. They were developed by Simon and (the other) Andrew after we were already well into the Pre-Release, but we are going to give them to you anyway to thank everyone for their help in making Breeze 2 solid on all platforms etc. Your feedback and comments always help us make our products the best they can be! :tu:

So thanks for helping us have a successful Pre-Release Phase!

Danke. Merci. Gracias. Dommo. Spassibo. Multumesc. etc. :tu:
Last edited by Andrew Souter on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That doesn't work for me. They aren't in my downloads and when I add the expansion pack to my cart (using your link above) and try to check out, it stays at $49.95. I'm also not in category 4 in your list.

I ordered the Breeze 2.0 pack on January 18th.

jsp1979 wrote:That doesn't work for me. They aren't in my downloads and when I add the expansion pack to my cart (using your link above) and try to check out, it stays at $49.95. I'm also not in category 4 in your list.

Ditto...
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Well, no.

My orders show the Breeze 2.0 pack. The Simply Better expansion showed up correctly when it was released. The 2 new expansions are not showing up. Following your link to add the expansions does not correctly change the price to $0.

My account email is jkoranek@sbcglobal.net
2020 iMac 27" 10 Core, OS 12.6.6, MOTU M2, iConnectMidi4+, Novation SL MKIII, Push 2, Ableton Live, VCV Rack Pro 2, Bitwig Studio

jsp1979 wrote:That doesn't work for me. They aren't in my downloads and when I add the expansion pack to my cart (using your link above) and try to check out, it stays at $49.95. I'm also not in category 4 in your list.

+1
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Are we talking about the Spacial Creatives and Glacier packs? I am pretty sure I qualify yet they are in my cart at check out for $25 each.... I guess I need to email Andrew....?

That worked perfectly for me. Thanks!

Hmmm. This is our first major product launch on our new web store platform, so I am becoming familiar with what I can and can't do in terms of all these messy "special handling" things... I was under the impression I could add more products to Packs after the fact and they should get attached to orders retro actively. And I don't have such an order in my own test account to verify unfortunately.

So anyway, OK, I've just made the voucher work for that case too. So just add it your cart and goto checkout and it will work for Breeze 2.0 Pack orders too. :tu:

martinjuenke wrote:That worked perfectly for me. Thanks!
I signed into my account, added the pack to my cart and voila!

These problems with 2caudio webstore and orders. It's like Deja Vu all over again!

If you could just make purchasing your software as great as using your software.

I'm sorry. I'm Kranky.

It's a great piece of software though!
2020 iMac 27" 10 Core, OS 12.6.6, MOTU M2, iConnectMidi4+, Novation SL MKIII, Push 2, Ableton Live, VCV Rack Pro 2, Bitwig Studio

Still doesn't work for me.

What voucher are you talking about? I used the link you posted.

krankyone wrote:These problems with 2caudio webstore and orders. It's like Deja Vu all over again!

If you could just make purchasing your software as great as using your software.

I'm sorry. I'm Kranky.

Same here. I appreciate the "fun" and "excitement" of real time product launch and bug testing however in this case - no. I see posts about expansions, coupon codes, etc but its all scattered about the thread. I dont have time to read and re-read posts to try and find the relevant info. Then test out numerous time in the cart etc.

I would recommend that behind the scenes 2c figure out their products and checkout, bug test it thoroughly and then when ready, email customers with what they qualify for and the process.

So now what.... I guess I have to email Andrew...

krankyone wrote:These problems with 2caudio webstore and orders. It's like Deja Vu all over again!

I'm sorry. I'm Kranky.

or alternatively, I would be smart not to engage in crazzy special handling for 50 different scenarios and try to make everyone happy by giving people unplanned free gifts etc. :wink:

New things require testing. That's why we had a Pre-Release. That's why all the special deals. Special deals require special handling. Special handling makes a mess in the store. The store is also new. etc. you get the picture.

But now basically everything we do is fully modernized and you guys helped with that, and that's exactly why you got the special deals. So again, thanks, and a few more minutes of patience and we will figure out what various special conditions are still not handled in the store... :tu:

No, please keep up the crazy special deals! I am confidant (if a little impatient) that this will all get sorted.

And following the link to add the expansion bundle still does not adjust the price to 0. And I don't know what voucher code you are talking about.

Thanks - John

Is this calculation as upside-down as it looks to me?

Do I need a voucher or how is this supposed to work?

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Return to “Effects”