Christmas Sale - 30 Percent off until 24th December 2006

RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK, it's roll after a second attempt. now, listening this sounds and Youpeeee !!!!..._
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

geronimo wrote:The transaction with KAGI has failed. Do I have to carry another without risks of two paiement?
That it arrived to you like that, bluedad?
yes, that's how it happened with me. glad to see you've got it now.

I load already some sounds and the dynamic of those has the air good.

But I don't manage to control parameters CC of the 4 Boutons of the script .
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape

Hi Guys,
Sorry about the KAGI weirdness yesterday -they said their server was being attacked by some search engine, and it caused some problems.

I'm glad it all worked out for you in the end though.

James

geronimo wrote:But I don't manage to control parameters CC of the 4 Boutons of the script .
Hi,
i think the version of the glitch machine script in Konkrete does not have MIDI ccs assigned to the knobs.
We do have a version that does - we'll put it up as an update soon. If you need it sooner, then email us via the wbesite and we'll send it.

James

What's wih Kagi adding VAT to orders ?

Kind of negates the generous discount if they then add VAT on to the order ?

I'm sure that didn't happen last time ?
Of course i could pretend to be from the Channel Islands ?

p.S I'm trying to get Konkrete Drums :D

Nev
I span the genres, they call me the genre spanner.

Finaly, the first transaction has functioned and KAGI transmitted the links to me to load this Konkrete Drums!
Whereas I carried out a second request which functioned during this time, will have to pay Konkrete Drums twice?

I'd like to pick up some stuff from this, but I'm at home (on my laptop - NOT my daw) for the holidays. Can I order one of these products at the discount price, then DL it when I get back to my apartment on January 8th?

perhaps if you ask he may do it for you.
my email says the link is good for seven days from purchase.

Nev wrote:What's wih Kagi adding VAT to orders ?

Kind of negates the generous discount if they then add VAT on to the order ?

I'm sure that didn't happen last time ?
Of course i could pretend to be from the Channel Islands ?

p.S I'm trying to get Konkrete Drums :D

Nev
Hi,
No, it's still 30 percent off before the VAT is added. The VAT would be 30 percent more as well, if there were no discount!

I'm afraid there's nothing we can do about it KAGI insist on collecting VAT where applicable to the country.
Sorry!

zircon wrote:I'd like to pick up some stuff from this, but I'm at home (on my laptop - NOT my daw) for the holidays. Can I order one of these products at the discount price, then DL it when I get back to my apartment on January 8th?

Hi,
Yes, you can - simply email us to request new links when you need them.

James

Well then, that seals the deal. :) Just picked up Abstrakt Breaks and Abstrakt vol. 1. Can't wait to use them.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Return to “Soniccouture”