Nexus 49 for U-he Diva - Released !!!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diva

freeeaking gorgeousness 8)

Thank you sooo much Blortblort !!!
OK...how soon IS soon?
The release of the Diva - Nexus 49 has been a bit delayed due to the re tuning of the Sampleism's site.
Our friends at Sampleism tell us that the site will re open early September. We do hope to be able to post the sound bank then. !!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

As you all have been good boyssss :D , here is another new demo from our friend Antal Nusselder aka Evilantal !!!
Well done Antal !

Enjoy :tu:
Fred

https://soundcloud.com/subsonicartz/ant ... us-49naked

Very excited to be able to announce you the release of NEXUS 49 !!! :hyper:

You can grab it at Synthmob (only for now).
Soon to be released at Sampleism (as soon as they 'll re open the site)

http://www.subsonicartz.com/nexus-49.html

https://synthmob.com/presets/diva/nexus-49

With love!!!

Fred Nongat. :tu:

Congratulations on the release, Fred.
Got tired of waiting for Sampleism? ;)

Wonderful sounds and they certainly evoke what the marketing blurb hints at :tu:
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

a truly outstanding collection of sounds and very true to the spirit of BR! congratulations!

Congrats,
Just to be clear though so I won't have buyers remorse.
"The modwheel has an action on (almost) every patch for subtle or drastic changes on the sounds."
shall I conclude from that
first the obvious 1) not all patches respond to modwheel.
2) patches do not respond to after touch or breath controller?

3)I imagine they do pitchwheel?

thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Congratulations on the release, Fred.
Got tired of waiting for Sampleism? ;)

Wonderful sounds and they certainly evoke what the marketing blurb hints at
Hey thx you dear Antal. I'm glad that you liked the bank and also that you wanted to join the demoers Team.
You did a really cool demo mate.

:tu:
a truly outstanding collection of sounds and very true to the spirit of BR! congratulations!
Thx you for your nice words CFANYC. Glad to see that you appreciate the bank.

Just to be clear though so I won't have buyers remorse.
"The modwheel has an action on (almost) every patch for subtle or drastic changes on the sounds."
shall I conclude from that
first the obvious 1) not all patches respond to modwheel.
2) patches do not respond to after touch or breath controller?

3)I imagine they do pitchwheel?
thanks
rsp
Hey RSP, thx you for your question...
The answer is simple: There are only something like 3 to maybe 5 presets without an active modulation at all. That is due to the inner features/programs of those presets and also to the lack of possibilities inside Diva itself. As you sure know, there ain't such a huge modulation matrix inside Diva compared to synths like omnisphere...
Otherwise, the pitchwheel is always working of course, for all of them. This doesn't need any editing at all.
I hope that i could answer to your question and also made myself clear. :tu:

Last but not least, i'm glad to be able to introduce you this latest demo for the bank.
Hail to my dear friend Frank form CL-Projects for this cool new demo...

https://soundcloud.com/subsonicartz/cl- ... s-49-naked

A very favourable review of Nexus 49 by Sean W on synthmob...
Sean W.Verified Buyer
10/08/17
Vangelis Replicated
I was sold after hearing the demo tracks but when I actually had the presets in Diva, wow! The entire set is absolute quality. Perfect for dark ambient, space music, atmospheric drift and of course sci-fi film or game soundtracks. Expertly crafted stuff. Probably the best bang-for-the-buck of any preset pack I have purchased for any synth. Bravo.
https://synthmob.com/presets/diva/nexus-49

I can't resist to share this with you here guys...

Thank you for such eulogistic terms Sean.

With love

Fred Nongat :tu:

After watching the new bladerunner and listening to the soundtrack I have
hard time believing you did not have the opportunity to listen to the actual br 2049
soundtrack/synth presets before coming up with this library. The overall timbres
are so spot on and some presets I could swear are coming out of the movie!

Confess now!! :) :)

Postby cfanyc; Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:17 pm
Re: Nexus 49 for U-he Diva - Released !!!
hard time believing you did not have the opportunity to listen to the actual br 2049
soundtrack/synth presets before coming up with this library. The overall timbres

Hey Cfanyc !!!

You couldn't ask a more glowing question to me !!! :D

Answer is simply "nope" i swear that i had nothing more than the trailers on youtube, my love for the vangelistic sounds, my love for the bladerunner first movie, my imagination, and some good coffee to build this set... :D

Btw , i've also seen the BR 2049 and i absolutely adore it now !!! The look of this movie is absolutely incredible!!! One of the most beautiful films I've ever seen. I also admit that i was really paying a deep attention to the sounds FX and synths sounds when watching it and well, i was very proud with the work i did... :tu: :tu:

Thank you very very much Cfanyc.

With love

Fred :tu:

May have to get this soonish

SubsonicArtz wrote:
Postby cfanyc; Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:17 pm
Re: Nexus 49 for U-he Diva - Released !!!

Hey Cfanyc !!!

You couldn't ask a more glowing question to me !!! :D

Answer is simply "nope" i swear that i had nothing more than the trailers on youtube, my love for the vangelistic sounds, my love for the bladerunner first movie, my imagination, and some good coffee to build this set... :D

Btw , i've also seen the BR 2049 and i absolutely adore it now !!! The look of this movie is absolutely incredible!!! One of the most beautiful films I've ever seen. I also admit that i was really paying a deep attention to the sounds FX and synths sounds when watching it and well, i was very proud with the work i did... :tu: :tu:

Thank you very very much Cfanyc.

With love

You are welcome, your work deserves tremendous praise! Very impressed
that you came so close without actually having listened to the soundtrack!

Regarding 2049, I liked it a whole lot but it was not as strong or as innovative as the original
for me. Another discussion, for another day....

You are welcome, your work deserves tremendous praise! Very impressed
that you came so close without actually having listened to the soundtrack!
Thank you very very much CFANYC !!! Really cool from you dear. :oops:

Do these have tags etc and can you make a NKS version of the bank please?

Hey aMused,

Thank you for your question. The answer is simple:

All the patches have tags within DIVA for sure.
I still have to learn how to build a Komplete Kontrol version cause i just got it very very recently and didn't really had the time to explore it till now.
So let's say that the Nexus 49 is still in version 1.0 and only for DIVA for now.
As soon as possible, a NKS version of the bank will be added.

Cheers

SubsonicArtz wrote:Hey aMused,

Thank you for your question. The answer is simple:

All the patches have tags within DIVA for sure.
I still have to learn how to build a Komplete Kontrol version cause i just got it very very recently and didn't really had the time to explore it till now.
So let's say that the Nexus 49 is still in version 1.0 and only for DIVA for now.
As soon as possible, a NKS version of the bank will be added.

Cheers

You can export NKS patches directly from Diva - it's just about the only plugin that can apart from Repro 1 (and soon 5)

Return to “Soundware”