beginner ONLY - simple guide to musicology

Chords, scales, harmony, melody, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

not on my watch!! :tantrum:

vurt wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:45 pm
Hink wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:39 pm I wonder how long it takes to unlearn it :ud:
2 hits.

lmao.

mixyguy2 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:33 pm ... the torches and pitchforks are a bit extreme. So it shouldn't have been called "Musicology," the horror.
it's the whole sentence: "Learn Musicology in only 10 minutes."
I'm not abashed to call something idiotic what it is. One doubts very much information is even conveyed there.

or are our standards just this low today

What’s the term for the study of necro thread bumps?

Musicologists be like

bruh.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

elxsound wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:02 pm What’s the term for the study of necro thread bumps?
zombitextual studies.

cron wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:26 pm Musicologists be like
sho nuff?

More YT spam. Well, everyone wants to be famous now a days, but if we all were, who to admire then? The reflection in the mirror? Age of solipsistic narcissism.
Tribe Of Hǫfuð https://soundcloud.com/user-228690154 "First rule: From one perfect consonance to another perfect consonance one must proceed in contrary or oblique motion." Johann Joseph Fux 1725.

TribeOfHǫfuð wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:29 am More YT spam.
well, yes, but from about 18 months ago.

so actually 'more drive-by necroing from a noob.' narcissism aspect probably still applicable.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Well. Does not make much difference to me. My message concerns this spam thread, all former and all future ones in so far they ain’t deleted within days. Basis for necro problems is that they stay. In AD&D there is a disintegration spell. If you fail your spell saving throw, you are gone beyond ressurection and even zombification. Should be applied to certain threads in this forum, imo.
Tribe Of Hǫfuð https://soundcloud.com/user-228690154 "First rule: From one perfect consonance to another perfect consonance one must proceed in contrary or oblique motion." Johann Joseph Fux 1725.

Good. Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Music Theory”