Any good news about Aspect?

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

colin@loomer wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:55 am Now that two other subprojects have been crossed of my list - VST3 Linux compatibility and macOS M1 support - I have more time to dedicate solely to the Aspect update.

I'm happy to repeat the offer I made during the run-up to the String release: if anyone wants earlier beta access, please PM or email me, or just mention so on this thread, and I'll make sure you have Aspect before official release.
kylie wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:46 pm "around the corner" in a Loomer related thread brings back some epochal memories :wink:
I see what you did there :P :hihi:
Oooh yeah! Count me in please :D
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

colin@loomer wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:55 am I'm happy to repeat the offer I made during the run-up to the String release: if anyone wants earlier beta access, please PM or email me, or just mention so on this thread, and I'll make sure you have Aspect before official release.
Me wants.

Thank guys. I'll PM you when I have a build ready.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

This is quite tempting, so count me in as well :hyper:

colin@loomer wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:51 am Thank guys. I'll PM you when I have a build ready.
Me wants too! I love Aspect.

Thanks!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Will it support MPE?

Tj Shredder wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:25 pm Will it support MPE?
Yes. (I believe it was you who asked for this feature originally? Can't quite recall, but I know it was a KVRer!)

Very likely ;-)

Please count me in on beta, most recent version of Aspect AU keeps crashing Logic for me.

Winstontaneous wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:59 am Please count me in on beta
Will do!

i always fail to respond to betas
but i am looking forward to the release

I hate to be "that guy" but is there some progress you may want to share with us, Colin? ;)
What does
two other subprojects have been crossed of my list
mean, anyway? That they are postponed or won't happen anytime soon / ever?
Not that I would miss M1 too much, but maybe Linux...

I shan't sleep until I get this new beta. I tried reinstalling the current version on my M1 mini and it crashes immediately after playing one note. :(

kylie wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:57 pm What does
two other subprojects have been crossed of my list
mean, anyway? That they are postponed or won't happen anytime soon / ever?
Exactly the opposite: that I've finished two other things that needed attention. (And yes, working on M1 support was one of them.)

Return to “Loomer”