I turned MTransformer into Pitchmap/reTune

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How do you convert between human-readable CSV and that kind of string?
Tried a base64 decoder, without luck... :(

You have to convert the frequencies in hertz with log10(x).
Let's say you want to transform the note A4=440 Hz into G4=392 Hz.
Just import a csv file with the values log10(440)=2,64345 in column A and log10(392)=2,59328 in column B.

Is that what you asked for?

Ogundimu wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:51 pm Copy this preset code

Code: Select all

open MTransformer in edit mode, and hit the button in the toolbar on the right side.

2022-11-02 23_39_11-Window.png
I assume the last not mentioned step is pasting. This does not do anything here. But I am on a Mac... Looks like voodoo...
How is this supposed to work???

Pasting is automatically done by pressing the button labelled with 2 in this screenshot.

download/file.php?id=49381

1. click on code: select all
2. copy code with cmd+c (on mac) or ctrl+c (on windows)
3. press the paste button marked in the screenshot in the toolbar of MTransformer

if this doesn't work, something seems to be wrong with the mac version, i guess?!

...bummer, the Mac version is bunked...(sigh).../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

I exported my whole MTransformer preset set of major and minor scales. You can download them here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

You can import them as shown in the screenshot. Have fun! :phones:
Import MTransformer Presets.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ooh wow that's awesome, thank you so much for sharing! Looking forward to trying this out.

Has anyone made just a straight chromatic one where it just has every note?

Also, I'm interested in copy pasting these graphs into spectral delay and then having the feedback pitch up or down to see if it'll pitch the feedback into the graph as expected... That would be pretty ace.

I created a spreadsheet to remap every note.
Cents column is the offset to detect a note.
CSV column is the one to copy to a .csv file to import.
This example (image (chopped)) would be a C mayor chord remapper.
MTransformer Sheet.jpg
This other one, would turn a C5 minor triad (made with sines) into a C5 mayor triad. You have to stabilize the surrounding notes of D#5 and the corners (top & bottom notes) to keep all other notes/frequencies in place (default straight line), that is the reason E5 and D5 must be set too to its own note.
MTransformer Sheet 2.jpg
I already have a version that stabilizes the surround notes automatically (by choice), but I am still wondering if making a script for it or triple the row count...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MeldaProduction”