Dedalus Delay: a new plugin from Aqusmatiq Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

c_voltage wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:36 pm Almost ready to grab, just one question - is there way do deauthorization ?
and what was the answer finally ?

(still had no time to make finally music with it)

Just bought ... looking forward to some delay fun over the weekend :hyper:

It’s too similar to Sandman Pro on a side to side comparison. Cool though. No mix lock sucks.

I'm quite well set with PSP Echo, MD608, and Valhalla Delay (and some others), does this bring something different? I'm a fan of apesoft from my ipad days- iDensity, iPulsaret, and Stria are fabulous fun stuff.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

I am demoing it and comparing it to Sandman Pro. Dadalus is quite different sonically. They sort of similar feature sets with some differences in each section in terms of how specifically they operate. Dadalus is more of an analogue style mangler. Sandman Pro is cleaner and more precise. I think they compliment each other in the same style of delay tool. So far...

CrystalWizard wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:21 am I'm quite well set with PSP Echo, MD608, and Valhalla Delay (and some others), does this bring something different? I'm a fan of apesoft from my ipad days- iDensity, iPulsaret, and Stria are fabulous fun stuff.
yes. it's very different when compared to those 3 specifically. sonically it's just a different thing. have a go at the demo is the best way to get a sense of it.

dayjob wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:06 am
CrystalWizard wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:21 am I'm quite well set with PSP Echo, MD608, and Valhalla Delay (and some others), does this bring something different? I'm a fan of apesoft from my ipad days- iDensity, iPulsaret, and Stria are fabulous fun stuff.
yes. it's very different when compared to those 3 specifically. sonically it's just a different thing. have a go at the demo is the best way to get a sense of it.
It's more like an AudioThing mutated with Audio Damage -type delay...

Aha, it sounds crunchy, then? i will try out the demo but not until i do quite a few other things, audio related and otherwise.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

simmo75 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:39 pm No Mix Lock.
Can you add that please?
It is on our to-do list. However, it is not that simple because in some presets the Dry/Wet parameter is modulated, and locking it would alter the effect of the preset, in other presets, for example those in the Distortion and EQ category, the parameter is placed completely on Wet, and putting it in other positions would make the sound different. We are trying to figure out what is the most effective solution.

▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▒▒░░▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▓▓░░▒▒░░░░░░▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒
Last edited by noiseresearch on Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

simmo75 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:49 am It’s too similar to Sandman Pro on a side to side comparison. Cool though. No mix lock sucks.
Can it sample (freeze) the buffer and mangle it, like (or better than) SandMan Pro?

Funky40 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:43 am
c_voltage wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:36 pm Almost ready to grab, just one question - is there way do deauthorization ?
and what was the answer finally ?

(still had no time to make finally music with it)
Sorry for late reply (slept).
In short - deactivation at dev side, by request. But allowable.
Last edited by c_voltage on Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

sinkmusic wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:50 am
simmo75 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:49 am It’s too similar to Sandman Pro on a side to side comparison. Cool though. No mix lock sucks.
Can it sample (freeze) the buffer and mangle it, like (or better than) SandMan Pro?
Try it for yourself!

The more I play around, the more I’m enjoying it’s wildness.

Funky40 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:33 pm
Aqusmatiq Audio wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:20 pm Hi, it is
Serial Key: upper line
Installation Code (dedalus1): lower line

If you can't register please issue a ticket at isotonikstudios
ok, thanks !
still can´t register / its completly confusing ( at least, here it was) , please rework.
when i´d press the red "dedalus1", it is applyed to the first row. But that seems wrong, then.

i´ll put it into demo mode now, and open a ticket now.
Thanks for chimming in

edit: OK, i entered DEMO mode, and tryed "then" again to register.

"Then" it was taking it !......so its registered now !
Great !
I can't make it work either - I haven't been given an installation code only the serial (first line)

Aqusmatiq Audio wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:38 pm Hi, you don't have to press "dedalus1"; it is a simple text, not a button. Just type dedalus1 in the lower line (the one that says "Installation Code")
OK now I have done this but it is now saying my serial/installation code are not valid when even though I just got them

Return to “Effects”