ValhallaRoom 1.5.1 Released. New Electric Blue GUI

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaRoom

Thanks, Sean! Loving the new color and GUI refresh. It's helping me rediscover a great reverb!

valhallasound wrote:
Robert Randolph wrote: Is there a mailing list to be on for this sort of update news?
The newsletter gets sent out tomorrow.
But how do I get on it? I've never received an e-mail from you except for order completion and license generation.

Finally... :party:

Thanx for the update, Sean!

The new GUI colourscheme is DELICIOUS.

On my knees
Help me, baby
Tell me, what can I do?
Electric blue

I just did some tests in a color-blindess simulator, and confirmed that the Electric Blue GUI is MUCH better for all forms of color blindness, compared to the older GUI. This is good, as this was one of the major goals of the GUI update.

valhallasound wrote:I just did some tests in a color-blindess simulator, and confirmed that the Electric Blue GUI is MUCH better for all forms of color blindness, compared to the older GUI. This is good, as this was one of the major goals of the GUI update.
I'm completely colourblind and can confirm that Electric Blue is significantly better for me too :)

valhallasound wrote:I just did some tests in a color-blindess simulator, and confirmed that the Electric Blue GUI is MUCH better for all forms of color blindness...
Hi Sean,
but do you have any solutions for the tone deaf? :P
(great updates, all three of them.. love the Chaos algorithms ;) )
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

Looking into getting this...or VVV. I make mostly Techno and Tech House, but I also make some Ambient and the like, so which would be better?

Start with VVV as it's the broadest. But you'll also like VRoom for ambient.

djshire wrote:Looking into getting this...or VVV. I make mostly Techno and Tech House, but I also make some Ambient and the like, so which would be better?
Definitely VVV. It does the modulated, classic verb thing very well.

Well, just to confuse things, I'm addicted to Plate for recent projects. Has more character than Room and seems a bit cleaner with more "air" than VVV. Hope Plate keeps getting a bit of love and polish (and a few more presets?).

Then again, Shimmer and ÜberMod are great for ambient.

I'm a user of VR. But i don't receive ant e-mail about this update.
Is this normal situation?

djshire wrote:Looking into getting this...or VVV. I make mostly Techno and Tech House, but I also make some Ambient and the like, so which would be better?
VRoom - clean, less look at me. VVV - character, more in your face.

So... get both.

nicksohn wrote:I'm a user of VR. But i don't receive ant e-mail about this update.
Is this normal situation?
I got my mail-out for it on morning of 12th May. Maybe it went into your spam folder ?

Return to “Effects”