Tone2 Saurus Teaser - Competition - KVR Giveaway

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Saurus 4

I just wanted to apologize for being an ass in parts of this thread, for whatever reason KVR can be nuts sometimes and though I think the Saurus launch and marketing could have been done differently, EVERYTHING can be done differently including my feedback to Tone2. i wish them well.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

I don't think there's any hard feelings on any side of it tbh, at least there shouldn't be.

Things get said, stuff gets thrown around but then after the dust settles we can all concentrate on the main thing in all this, the music ;)

Or in my case, having 1 too many screws loose.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Still, when you are an ass it is good to apologize :) I think that would do a lot of good if we did more of it personally.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

braj wrote:Still, when you are an ass it is good to apologize :) I think that would do a lot of good if we did more of it personally.
Still, it's worth pointing out, that I've analyzed the spectral content of Saurus and Diva's oscillator when slightly overloading the filter and the cutoff frequency at multiples of pi, I then aligned the two samples and subtratcted one from the other, and do you know what I heard?

*is shot*
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

LeVzi wrote:

Things get said, stuff gets thrown around but then after the dust settles we can all concentrate on the main thing in all this, the music ;)
+1

We should all write music..instead of wasting any more time on this

Sendy wrote:
braj wrote:Still, when you are an ass it is good to apologize :) I think that would do a lot of good if we did more of it personally.
Still, it's worth pointing out, that I've analyzed the spectral content of Saurus and Diva's oscillator when slightly overloading the filter and the cutoff frequency at multiples of pi, I then aligned the two samples and subtratcted one from the other, and do you know what I heard?

*is shot*
:lol:
Eternitysound VST Banks

*Revives Sendy*

So.. what did you hear? :)
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:*Revives Sendy*

Mouth to mouth?? :shock:
Eternitysound VST Banks

Nothing of import :lol:
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Sendy has amnesia after being shot...

I like the sound of this synth, it's pretty good analogue emulation, I especially enjoyed the sh-09 inspired bass presets. I happen to own real sh-09 and Saurus can sound pretty close. Good job, and the price is nice too. For sure one of the better sounding softsynths out there. Might be the first tone2 product I will actually buy! (the sound of the previous synths just didn't work for me, sorry)
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

I think the subject title with the word "competition" in it, was a bad idea.
As it was more of a pick a straw kinda thing.
Maybe drawing "comparisons" is a bad idea as well.
Which is the root cause of the problems that happened here, through the ads and users here.
Everything in it's place and all that.
Don't like flinging poo or praising one to a pedestal.
Most people aren't heathens or hero's really.

"support true analog modeling" :hihi:

your advertising dood is genius!

your Synth is Great! :) Some amazing presets!

Congrats!

Don't worry. Sendy emailed me his secret before he lost his memory. Having this information is very dangerous. The same Arturia agents that shot him are now coming for me. I hear them at my door now. I need to type fast. They are breaking down the door. They will kill me and replace me with a "True Analog Emulation."

OH NO! THEY ARE INSIDE MY HOUSE. THE SECRET IS ....

... BEER!!!!!!!

*is shot*

FrantzM wrote:Sendy emailed me his secret...
Isn't Sendy a her?
!!! :-o

Return to “Instruments”