Evocative Symbolic Orchestra for UVI Falcon released by Leap Into The Void

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Added a new composition called "Abraxas Connotation", featuring soundscapes, keys, pads, sequences.
Starting with the preset named "Abraxas Connotation" with morphing using the assigned mod wheel plus more.

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-vo ... onnotation

Everything heard come from the included presets with no fx used but a small amount of limiter on the output.
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Crystalline Textures 3.

Most important: Welcome back Mikael! :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Indeed - you have been missed :)

Your work is greatly appreciated around here.

Was playing with these last night - some beautiful sound design here. What marks them out is the emotional presence of the sounds and their depth, all patches have many sounds within them just waiting to be found.
Last edited by aMUSEd on Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks murnau, aMUSEd and everyone.

Screenshots from four presets to give an idea of how the macro assignments are layed out.
On most presets, in rows from left to right. Layer A, B etc. and master section to the right with mod wheel (CC#1) macro top right.
The volume knob i.e. "A Vol" have a name added as indication of the specific layer character, for orientation.

Darkened Void.
Single layer using the multi granular module as source.

Drenos Kotar.
Two layers, A and B. Master section to the right with modhweel macro top right.

Diagram Adventure.
Two layers, A and B. Master section to the right with modhweel macro top right.

Becometh.
Three layers, A, B and C. Master section to the right with modhweel macro top right.

Added a new composition called "Stormhunter", featuring a shaper sine lead in the beginning that is very velocity sensitive/expressive, followed by a stormscape sound (stormhunter), before several more are entering, including a bass, escapade, tribal sequence and a "detuned" keys sound towards the end.

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-void/stormhunter

Everything heard come from the included presets with no fx used but a small amount of limiter on the output.

Love the sounds and congrats on the release!
But, I gotta ask.... Where've you been, man?
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

evilantal wrote:Love the sounds and congrats on the release!
Thanks Antal, great to hear. :tu:
But, I gotta ask.... Where've you been, man?
Lets focus on the sound design work and the soundset.
Please share about the usability, assignments, quality, depth of each preset, individual layers (338), filter combinations, multi envelope usage, inspiration etc., thoughts, questions and/or compositions.

liv wrote:Lets focus on the sound design work and the soundset.
I can do that! These are gorgeous and inspirational sounds. I've been playing them all day! Wonderful work.

Dude as amazing as this set is you fell completely off the map. A lot of people pre ordered including myself and you disappeared. Yes I am happy you are back and everything is ok, the set is AMAZING abut no apology nothing?? let’s forget that happened and move on??

Wavegem wrote:the set is AMAZING
:tu:

Atmospheric. HAT-P-7 b Corundum.
Single preset (Can Ghostbreath) holding note D3 with automation of the assigned macro knobs.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-vo ... b-corundum

Everything heard come from the single preset from "Evocative Symbolic Orchestra" soundset for UVI Falcon, with no fx used but a small amount of limiter on the output.

KeithAdv wrote:These are gorgeous and inspirational sounds. I've been playing them all day! Wonderful work.
Awesome. :tu:

Time flies and April is coming to a close.
Still chance to save all through April.

Save 35% now!

Return to “Soundware”