May Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't believe you. Sherlock. Now what?

Tbase2000 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 1:45 am I don't believe you. Sherlock. Now what?
Well, that's your problem my friend. Not mine.

Oh, and to everybody else reading this, you heard him folks. He basically called me a liar.

If I had done that, you guys would be all over my ass. But because it's somebody you like, nothing's gonna be said.

Pretty sad if you ask me.

Just Elementary...no problem at all. Wouldn't want you to break a rule or anything and get disqualified on day 1. That would really be ironically horrible.

And anybody who wants proof, here's a screen print of the time stamps of all the project files.

Actually, I started the song on the 29th. I wrote the lyrics on the 28th (the weird part).

Here are the lyrics.

Who Watches The Watchers

Dark night, back alley
The evil that men do
No one cares no one comes
Justice for who

But then, out of nowhere
Comes the judge and jury too
They clean the streets now
They are the few

Who watches the watchers
When the night begins to fall
Who watches the watchers
Who watches us all

We all want a savior
Careful what you wish for
Cures can be worse than the disease
Then you're no more

Blind faith never prospers
In whose hands we put into
They clean our streets now
Broke us in two

Repeat Chorus

Instrumental Break

Repeat Verses 3 and 4

Repeat Chorus

Who watches the watchers
Who watches the watchers
Who watches the watchers
Who watches the watchers

Fade Out

And here's the song that I uploaded to Soundcloud today that I was going to post to the thread once it was put up.

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... e-watchers

And no Tbase, it's not elementary. You flat out called me a liar and I don't appreciate it. And hopefully. somebody here will have the guts to call you out on it as I don't expect any kind of an apology.

And no, I don't like you either so I guess we're even.

Now now ladies.
hbg.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Poor triggered Watson.

Tbase2000 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:10 am Poor triggered Watson.
I don't know what that's supposed to mean but you were in the wrong.

And it's not the first time. When I voted in these things in months I didn't submit a track, you flat out told me that I had no right to vote if I didn't enter. You've been on my case for one thing or another for as long as I can remember.

This is just yet another chance for you to rag on my ass and I'm tired of it.

Sounds like a pitch of an agenda. Spell it out Watson.

Tbase2000 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:22 am Sounds like a pitch of an agenda. Spell it out Watson.
No pitch, no agenda. We don't like each other. it's not a difficult concept to grasp.

I've missed you so much. So glad your back again.

Tbase2000 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:40 am I've missed you so much. So glad your back again.
I can't tell if that's sarcasm or you're just bored.

It's sarcasm.

Tbase2000 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:57 am It's sarcasm.
Good to know. I was starting to worry.

Guess it'll make you deliriously happy that I don't plan on going anywhere so you're stuck with me.

Actually, on just one occasion I composed and recorded a song (triggered by a single phrase) in just one day, but suspect it was largely the result of subconsciously mulling over an event some months previously. Also it then took me about 2 years to actually sing it :(

Bah! posted in wrong thread. Oh well...
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “Music Cafe”