Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And I agree with them.

Numanoid wrote:So what you are saying is that you are out to wind up other users so they get taken out by the mods.
I'm not saying anything. You fantasize. Apparently you just love to put words in peoples mouths because this is the third or fourth time I have seen you start with the sentence "So what you are saying"... and bla bla. bla.
Numanoid wrote:Looking at the very rude language you use in your own postings, I wouldn't bet too much on you getting away with it either.
Haha. Nice try. Unlike you I keep my tone sober. So apparently my IQ level is enough for me wise man. :wink:

Guys, please. Everyone's said what they want/need about pics or no pics (and each other) at this point. Can we keep this an interesting thread about bargains? It's losing it's useful purpose when one has to scroll though loads of pages searching for interesting posts in between all the "you're so dumb, I hate you" comments.

Hans25 wrote:Unlike you I keep my tone sober.
This kind tone is what you call sober?:
Hans25 wrote:Who the hell do you think you are?
Hans25 wrote:..And when you wine about how you...
When you use that kind of language you get other users angry

Indeed. Stop it, guys.
Last edited by Fleer on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Numanoid wrote: When you use that kind of language you get other users angry
And sniping about IQ levels doesn't?

Fleer wrote:Indeed. Stop it, EVERYBODY.
FTFY

At least he didn't call you a stupid dumbass, that would not have been that polite. ;)

I'm surprised at the maturity levels from some people on this site. Aren't we all mostly adults here?
:borg:

Teksonik wrote:Oh so it is available now ? Or within 7 days according to the site......... :)
It would take about 7 days for us to get one.

Folks please get back on the topic of bargains. And remember the gentleman's agreement regarding pics is not a forum rule. Although I wish it were so , but it's not. Ben makes the absolute rules Some of y'all need to take a step back and take a deep breath.
It's impossible to mod on an iPhone so I will try to tidy up this thread when I get home.

Edited
Last edited by Hans25 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hans25 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Hans25 wrote:Unlike you I keep my tone sober.
This kind tone is what you call sober?:
Hans25 wrote:Who the hell do you think you are?
Hans25 wrote:..And when you wine about how you...
When you use that kind of language you get other users angry
I will put my money on you getting suspended afterwards.
Surely hope not.
Numanoid is the originator of great bargain finds. If anyone should stay, it's Numanoid indeed, as well as Uncle E.
Most of us are here to trace these wonderful bargains and satisfy our GAS.

I don't believe this...well actually I do

Edited
Last edited by Hans25 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”