M42 v2 is here!

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Blackgate wrote:
tconrardy wrote:
no_skill wrote:
kinkajou wrote:hi tim!

how do i get this new version of M42 (yes, i purchased it sometimes ago... ;) )?
doesnt get an email with a link or any information about this update...? :cry: :shock:
Me too, Tim. Please enlight me :D

Thanks

send us a mail from the support area on our site...and we will take care of you

Tim
I already did that and have received no reply from Algo. What now?

From the new site? http://www.algomusic.net

We have been good about answering every mail, and we had so many since the shareit link disaster but you may have slipped thru the cracks..please try again. ( and I fixed my profile link..but its in my sig as well :-)

The shareit news letter ( with Subject: Fixed Link M42 Update) should be going out today, so all the info is there, if you have used Sharit to get M42.( and if you don't have it listed as SPAM, so you'll get the newsletter)

Thanks for your patience guys!

Tim

tconrardy wrote:
Blackgate wrote:
tconrardy wrote:
no_skill wrote:
kinkajou wrote:hi tim!

how do i get this new version of M42 (yes, i purchased it sometimes ago... ;) )?
doesnt get an email with a link or any information about this update...? :cry: :shock:
Me too, Tim. Please enlight me :D

Thanks

send us a mail from the support area on our site...and we will take care of you

Tim
I already did that and have received no reply from Algo. What now?

From the new site? http://www.algomusic.net

We have been good about answering every mail, and we had so many since the shareit link disaster but you may have slipped thru the cracks..please try again. ( and I fixed my profile link..but its in my sig as well :-)

The shareit news letter ( with Subject: Fixed Link M42 Update) should be going out today, so all the info is there, if you have used Sharit to get M42.( and if you don't have it listed as SPAM, so you'll get the newsletter)

Thanks for your patience guys!

Tim
Ok, I just sent an email to support at the new site. We'll see what happens.

and we just replied!!! :-)

Tim

tconrardy wrote:and we just replied!!! :-)

Tim
Funny how that works! :-)

Cheers Tim

Just downloaded. Thanks for the free upgrade, Tim!
P.S. Nebula was my first vst synth..

Giampaolo
I'm a Technician, not a Magician!

Return to “AlgoMusic”