[RESOLVED] WORST SUPPORT OF THE DECADE!!

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Air support,
talking about the oddities of Transfuser 2...
The AUTO-INVERT function is present in the CHORD-SEQ module. If I deactivate it, the chord is still reversed. Am I wrong or did I not understand something? Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi, anyone know how to resize the gui of their products if possible? (only hybrid works in this regards)

Resize Hybrid?? Since when?
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

sbangs_air wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:51 am Contractually I have to be careful, but your feedback is very noted regarding authorisation systems, we inherited iLok from Avid but moving forward we are open to all possibilities.
Get rid of iLok, and try hiring someone for support.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

I love that they initially claimed they were busy over the holidays, yet here I am in 2022 having sent 3 support tickets over the past year or so (trying to recover a plugin that is tied to a computer I no longer own) without a single response to any of them. I'm certainly not going to be buying from them again if they have the potential to rob me of my purchases through lack of support.

They have a certain set of excuses with which they portray activity and customer support. I have been watching the AIR forum for several years now.
Sadly.

The same thing happened to me too. I requested a reset of some licenses because my old pc no longer works. Still no response after several weeks. I have purchased numerous programs from Air: I am very sorry that I spent my money on programs that have no technical support.

The products per se are not Bad, but I also would admit that there are a few issues here and there. If you are being told that you should use the new plugins only with W10 instead of W11 because the installer was made for that than this can be unsatisfying but you have to accept it as a customer. Nonetheless they are not the only company that solve this problems that way. I have this with others as well and at some point you just accept it because they aren't going to change a thing.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”