Kick 2 vs Trk 01 Kick

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AT4_Backblast wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:39 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:26 am
Rudegar wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:24 am @Sim.sky thanks for the feedback it's very much appreciated.
So now I'm curious. Are you going to buy blindly now or demo to be sure?
Based on all of your responses, you didn't actually READ the OP question. He didn't ask which is better. He wanted to know what the main differences were. Why someone would use one over the other.
So useful after 2 1/2 years. ;)

Rudegar wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:09 am I already own TRK - 01. [...] I have no experience with Kick2 but I did wonder what the differences are?
So, some time has passed and pages full with responses have been written.
How did it all eventually turn out? Do you still use the one or the other kicker?
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

This was gonna be my reply when the thread came back to life, but I’m trying to not be such a smart-ass lol
D842B1A0-C441-4F82-8469-89AAF9C376FA.jpeg
We’ll see if OP chimes in, maybe they’ve since gone DAWless and thus have no need for kick plugins anymore lol.

I own both plugins, Kick 2 being my Go 2. I’ve never used the NI one (or half the stuff that comes with Komplete for that matter).

Unable to speak about TRK-1, I’ll just mention I like that Kick 2 allows you to design kicks in the key signature of your track (I know there’s debate over this but I like it). Could be wrong but I don’t think TRK-1 can do this, or do it as in-depth.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

i need Help wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:34 pm This was gonna be my reply when the thread came back to life, but I’m trying to not be such a smart-ass lol

Enjoyed the nostalgia. :)

LOL

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”