Logic Alchemy

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LFO8 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:07 pm Another thing; I am sorely missing a spread knob in the VA section of the oscillator. I mean we have unison and detune controls in there. Not having a control to spread out those unison voices in the stereo field just seems like a glaring omission.
Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 20.05.25.png
That is strange especially considering that every pad in drum machine designer has a spread knob....

Working through the categories from top to bottom (jeez only half way still).. Almost marking/favouriting every other preset in the mallets category :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yeah there is so much good stuff now there is no excuse to not write and finish a ton of songs.

I haven't looked into Alchemy yet, because I always open up Sample Alchemy and have so much fun exploring samples with the different reynthesis algos, that I forget Logic has other tools too.

Just use an imaging plugin on your Alchemy channel strip.

N 4 LIFE wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:35 am Just use an imaging plugin on your Alchemy channel strip.
I don't understand. What do you mean by that?

Return to “Instruments”