absynth 3 update: worth the price?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ew wrote:
normal wrote:an A2 bank that has been opened , and saved in A3 , still loads into A2 , contrary to what i was lead to believe ...
And my results were just the opposite
As to the A2/A3 bank problem in the user library,I recommended in the Absynth forum(and I'll recommend it here as well)that anyone uploading banks to the library either put in the bank's name or in the description in the library that the bank is an A3 bank.For example,joe's bank-A3 would be the bank name.
ew
:oops:

well ...
i opened it in A3 , but didn't save it in A3 ...
now that i've saved it in A3 , it no longer opens in A2 ...

( like you said ) ...

I'd say "I told you so :P ",but...

Wait a minute!Screw this nice guy thing!

I told you so :P

:hihi:
ew
A spectral heretic...

CypherOne wrote:but what should I do?

:hihi: :wink:
wait until I sell mine in a moment of insanity
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

too late, I've ordered it....:hyper: :help: :nutter:

As to the A2/A3 bank problem in the library,there will be a scanner in place when you upload a bank that will put whether it's for A2 or A3 in the bank comments.Expect it in the next few weeks.
For all of you A3 owners who were having problems logging in to the user library,that was fixed today.
ew
A spectral heretic...

ew wrote:As to the A2/A3 bank problem in the library,there will be a scanner in place when you upload a bank that will put whether it's for A2 or A3 in the bank comments.Expect it in the next few weeks.
For all of you A3 owners who were having problems logging in to the user library,that was fixed today.
ew
i find it tiring that NI moderaters constantly post useful information , and tips on this board ...
they must have some kind of an agenda ...

:P

CypherOne wrote:too late, I've ordered it....:hyper: :help: :nutter:

you sellin your update yet?

que? :?

normal wrote:i find it tiring that NI moderaters constantly post useful information , and tips on this board ...

Hear hear.

Devious cabal, that lot. At least they should tell us in advance that they are trying to help us. It's misleading otherwise.

i want it but cant afford it yet(dont get paid till next friday)it was merely a joke mate dont get para :wink:

not para mate, just confused. I never ordered an update, just the whole shebang, I've never had any version of Absynth before.

I'll sell you a picture of the manual tho...

ah i see,in that case your in for a treat :love:
i adore 2 as possibly one of my most used pieces id definitely say well worth the cash,just cant wait till ive got the cash for the update and elec instruments vol2 :hyper: PHOTONE will be mine :D

shamann wrote:
normal wrote:i find it tiring that NI moderaters constantly post useful information , and tips on this board ...

Hear hear.

Devious cabal, that lot. At least they should tell us in advance that they are trying to help us. It's misleading otherwise.
Sorry...I'll get my coat :(

ew
A spectral heretic...

ew wrote:
shamann wrote:

Hear hear.

Sorry...I'll get my coat :(

ew
oh ...
great ...
now you rub my face in the fact that you have a coat ...

will this abuse ever cease ?... :cry:

Probably not :)
ew
A spectral heretic...

Return to “Instruments”