Reason 11 announced!!!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reason 12

Like I said, I’m not judging. Even though I disagree with you.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

reggie1979 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:52 am
JamminFool wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:57 am
EnochLight wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:34 am
reggie1979 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:02 am The rabbit for one. And the people lol'ing over that. Really? I mean seriously? You don't see it?

Man, that is a shame.
The Dunning-Kruger effect comment??! People were lol'ing because it was funny.
This.
Nothing funny about the bully boi..................
Hi Reggie, no need to go there. It was a good joke. Laughter used to be a good medicine.

reggie1979 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:52 am Nothing funny about the bully boi..................
Don't worry. You don't have to defend anyone here. THE_INTRANCER will handle this as usual: Completely ignore it, and then go on claiming that DAW developers stole the ideas he's had in his drawer back in 1995. Nothing to see here.

But, seriously. It already has been said that there's quite a bit of narcism involved here. And, what does a narcist do with criticism about his person, or people who don't like what he has to say? Right. Completely ignore them, and go on. Because the only voice which counts is the own. There's really nothing you have to be sorry about. I don't even think any offense took place.

trtzbass wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:15 am yes
yes
YES
Y E S
Y E E E E E S S S
https://youtu.be/b0OeM6UUAoI?t=128

:clap: 8)

EnochLight wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:27 pmTrust me, I've got a gazillion MP3's on my music server, back when I used to hoard digital media. These days, it brings me to tears to listen to MP3-encoded music. And that's coming from a middle aged person whose hearing isn't that great!
MP3 is fine at higher bit rates (320 kbps is good), but everyone should have switched to AAC at least 15 years ago.
Stormchild

Arashi wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:51 am
MP3 is fine at higher bit rates (320 kbps is good), but everyone should have switched to AAC at least 15 years ago.
True. Or FLAC. :)
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Anyways, how about that Reason 11? :hihi:

It's coming. In... 11 days. :)

:party:

Definitely not doing the beta, but I'll give 11 a chance for 30 days when it comes out. I just don't have 129 bucks laying around (unless I sell these gueeters.

I just dropped a crap ton of money on a bunch of Roland Aria gear, as I’m trying to get away from staring at my computer all of the time. I’ll still pick up 11, though. :party:

I'm buying the upgrade to 10 right before 11 drops. This way if the VST version is a pig I can at least rewire in Reason to my DAWs.

Looking forward to it, I've been on the fence about upgrading for 12 odd years, 2.5 is completely incompatible with the latest OSX versions so I haven't used Reason in forever.

Edit: "issue" solved 8) :harp: :band: :band: :band2:
Last edited by SmajjL on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YAY

reggie1979 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:49 pm :party:

Definitely not doing the beta, but I'll give 11 a chance for 30 days when it comes out. I just don't have 129 bucks laying around (unless I sell these gueeters.
Maybe if you don't pick it up straight away you might be in with a chance of picking it up at a reduced price if they have a sale or if someone sells the upgrade here sometime later.

No delete button here huh? :)
Last edited by SmajjL on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”