Repro-5

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

I've seen aggressive, de-railing, non-sequiturs from random dudes with low-post counts before, sure, but Holy Shit this guy takes the cake!

there's no WTF big enough.
Last edited by mholloway on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TSynth wrote:
jbraner wrote:Who the f**k are you?
Someone that had his lawyer just begin the process of incorporating an LLC that you will most likely be buying from in a few years. Or torrenting, judging by your response. Who knows?
When I see this, I feel like your criticism has an ulterior motive...that somehow it will benefit your future company. If so, remember ad hominem attacks always become a race to the bottom. If not then now you know how it looks to others.

TSynth wrote:
jbraner wrote:No, I won't be torrenting - just ignoring...
I wouldn't be so foolish as to actually mention that I am "Tsynth" from the KVR u-he forums. Can't ignore an identity you don't know!

I'll be checking sales data for your name, though!
Wow...well to protect myself from this, I feel like the only safe thing for me to do is buy only u-he products.
Last edited by clangorous on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jsp1979 wrote:
TSynth wrote:
jbraner wrote:Who the f**k are you?
Someone that had his lawyer just begin the process of incorporating an LLC that you will most likely be buying from in a few years. Or torrenting, judging by your response. Who knows?
This just in: Random KVR poster who criticizes industry giant for teasing a product before it is ready defends himself by saying that he has an amazing product but that it is not ready.

Incorrect, you don't have a name, business, product, previous product to compare to, reputation, type of synthesizer, release date or anything to get hyped about! It would be foolish for you to do so!

I did not say I have an "amazing product" that is not ready, I said the business will be aimed in a certain direction. I would argue that many people are seeking warm DSP, I don't know how that is surprising or considered an "amazing product" that will be coming out soon?

Strong rhetoric!

mholloway wrote:I've seen aggressive, de-railing, non-sequiturs from random dudes with low-post counts before, sure, but Holy Shit this guy takes the cake!

there's no WTF big enough.
:hihi: :clap:

That's very good, mholloway, very good!

Tsynth - start your own thread elsewhere, dude. You are completely off topic.

egbert wrote:Tsynth - start your own thread elsewhere, dude. You are completely off topic.
Please see my other post where I respectfully stated I have no intention of hi-jacking/going off topic.
I have no intention of hi-jacking this thread with such things so please PM me.

God Bless,

TSynth

Anyone else that would like to respond, even with criticisms and etc, please send a PM!

Thanks!

You have no intention of hi-hacking but it's "take this plane to Cuba or I will blow your brains out"? You are a troll. New thread, stat. Call it Troll Synth.

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chapelle wrote:
TSynth wrote:I am investing in warm sounding DSP
TSynth wrote:I would argue that many people are seeking warm DSP
:lol:
DSP based on hardware that sounds warm. Funny, I know!

I don't think anybody cares - please tell us what product and I promise not to buy it :?

Chapelle wrote:
Yes, man "investing" in "hot sounding DSP" is defintely not for you. :hihi:
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:
Chapelle wrote:
Yes, man "investing" in "hot sounding DSP" is defintely not for you. :hihi:
I want a synth that switches between a cool and warm DSP sound on every sample. It's an untapped market...

Man, this was my greatest attempt thus far at trying to get Urs to release a product sooner.

First, months ago. I decided I would sign up as "TSynth", posting as Thomas Newmann, the composer of Skyfall. I did this, because I was so jealous that the Germans were being partial to Hans Zimmer. I figured, with my mighty intellect, that because Urs is German, that he is giving goods under the table and early stuff to Hans Zimmer, so he can make these whack soundtracks to whack films. Because he is German as well. Not because of race really, but because they both SPEAK German. You see I speak over 18 languages, and I know how annoying it can be to have to speak more than one, especially whaen it's not your native tongue. I have keen insight into such things, that I believe most of your don't. Too smart, I know.

SO

I said I was Thomas Newmann, and wrote a post, that was about a page long, explaining why ZEBRA 3 can NOT have wood panels (IDK it sounded like a good reason at the time). I thought I would get called a rich asshole, you know... "You compose crap for a living and I sit here with amazing synthezisers, making way better music than you, and YOUR music is what gets played in James Bond?" Oh yeah, I was expecting that. And I got a little bit of that while posing as Thomas Newmann. I figured that if I was HANS it wouldn't happen, and I still to this day think I am right. That guy... :x

MUCH TO MY SURPRISE Urs actually mentioned the wood panels, in a Superbooth video about the new Zebra 2 update. And when he went out of his way to mention the wood panels... The TROLL inside me was very gratified. I needed more. Or....

IT... needed more.

So I made a plan. During that same superbooth, I saw REPRO 5, and needed to have it. I decided I would put pressure on him posing as another businessman, that would put him out of business if he didn't release it. But I had no ammo to go off of. Yet one night, while playing around with some others synths (not U-He ones, because I was upset about the wait for REPRO 5), I was browsing through the forum and saw him say LIFE IS A BITCH to some jerk customer expecting more than he deserved. I knew then I had my ammo. But I needed more. I waited... what felt like years... for another piece of ammo to use against this synthesis "genius". When I heard him basically say whatever about his reputation, I knew I could possibly get a bigger response than "Hey you fools, we need wood panels and I'm saying it nicely."

Now, I read some stupid marketing book and thought it was trash, but maybe learned enough to be even slightly convincing. And I figured coming across direct, and cold, would definitely make a bunchy of long haired synthesis freaks that stand up to "THE MAN" pissed off, and that maybe this could SOMEHOW make REPRO 5 come out sooner, due to all the drama. About 2 hours ago I deployed my plan.

Yet now.. I feel that things have gone too far.

I think the troll, took it's toll.

But it doesn't matter.

RELEASE REPRO 5 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Idiot.
Murderous duck!

Return to “u-he”