FS: Plugin Alliance, IK Multimedia, Black Rooster, Nomad Factory, UAD, Audified, MAAT, Melda, ToneBoosters, UVI licences

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Another weekend another bump........

A weekend bump and some more plugins up for sale, this time some IK Multimedia plugins (Syntronik2 and T-RackS 5) added

And another weekend bump!

A weekend bump - lots on offer at great prices.

Happy Easter Weekend to everyone who celebrates it. And a bump for some awesome plugins at amazing prices :-)

... and another bump for Easter Monday :-)

Another weekend bump

Weekend bump and two Black Rooster plugins added !!!

Another weekend another bump!

Bump for the weekend, some IK Multimedia plugins sold and some price changes

A weekend bump with some new items for sale and an example bundle price for some Plugin Alliance BX pedals

Happy 1st of June !!!!!

Still great prices for many great plugins........ and don't forget that I will consider sensible offers, as long as they cover my costs (for the licence transfer and PayPal charges) and ideally give me something towards the price I'd originally paid for them!

Another weekend another bump....... still great prices for some great plugins including Plugin Alliance's BX_Oberhausen, BX_RockRack 3, BX_MasterDesk, BX_Meter, BX_BlackDist2, BX_BlueChorus2, BX_DistOrange, BX_GreenScreamer, BX_YellowDrive, BX_Opto Pedal and Ampeg SVT-VR Classic; IK Multimedia Syntronik 2 MAX v2 UPGRADE, T-RackS 5 MAX v2 UPGRADE, T-RackS 5 Black 76. T-RackS Tape Machine 24 and T-RackS TASCAM 388; Black Rooster Magnetite and RO-140; Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Bundle; Universal Audio PolyMax; Audified U78 Saturator; MAAT 2BC multiCORR; Melda Turbo Compressor LE and ToneBoosters Morphit plugins; and UVI Model D and Digital Synsations Vol.1 soundware.

Another weekend bump, just in time for Father's Day :-)
Some items reduced in price to reflect current pricing from IK Multimedia.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”