FS: Plugin Alliance, IK Multimedia, Black Rooster, Nomad Factory, UAD, Audified, MAAT, Melda, ToneBoosters, UVI licences

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great prices for all the plugins on offer - wanting to find "new homes" for my unused plugins

Please DM me with your request for any licence(s) and I will let you know my PayPal account to use for payment and any other information I need to initiate the licence transfer (more at end of the post). I will consider sensible offers and bundle pricing. I am not looking for or interested in licence trades at present.

Plugin Alliance plugins. Note that, in addition to the prices below, each plugin transferred requires the purchaser make a licence transfer payment of $20 to Plugin Alliance to complete the transfer. This cost is allowed for in my pricing. I am prepared to do discounted bundle prices for any of the Plugin Alliance plugins. As an example, a bundle of the pedals BX_BlackDist2, BX_BlueChorus2, BX_DistOrange, BX_GreenScreamer, BX_YellowDrive and BX_Opto Pedal for just £12

IK Multimedia plugins. Prices include the relevant licence transfer fees of €20 per licence which I pay. Please note that the IK Multimedia UPGRADE licences listed here need a previous paid version of the same range, so the T-RackS 5 MAX v2 UPGRADE licence needs e.g. T-RackS 5 SE or T-Racks 5 purchased version. Please check the Upgrades page when logged on with your IK Multimedia account to see whether you should be able to use the upgrade licence. Please make sure that you have the pre-requisites before buying these from me.

Black Rooster Audio and Nomad Factory plugins and bundles. Note that these are currently VST2 only but have both committed to having VST3 versions as free upgrades in the coming months/during 2024. Universal Audio, Audified, MAAT, Melda and ToneBoosters plugins. For full transparency, details of any licence transfer costs that I have to cover are shown. UVI soundware for the free UVI Workstation (or Falcon synth). These all use iLok licencing and these prices include the $25.00 that is needed for each licence transfer. Note that the Model D Piano licences were bundled with Arturia keyboards, and may show as such in the transferred licence BUT it has been formally confirmed by UVI that these licences can be transferred.

The following products have been SOLD from this post: Waves Abbey Road Chambers, Abbey Road J37 Tape, Abbey Road Reverb Plates, Abbey Road Studio 3, Abbey Road Vinyl, Doppler, Kaleidoscope and Infected Mushroom Pusher; IK Multimedia Syntronik 2 MAX and Instruments, MODO Bass and MODO Bass 2 Upgrade; Plugin Alliance Ampeg SVT-VR Classic x1, BX_MasterDesk True Peak, Noveltech Character and Noveltech Vocal Enhancer; UJAM bundle; Sonimus Satson; Sonible Metering Bundle; PSPaudioware TripleMeter; and TEControl USB MIDI Breath Controller hardware.

When you DM me with your requests, I will provide further details of the process needed for the transfer. This will include my PayPal account details for payment, plus any information that I will need for the licence transfer process.
Last edited by AndrewLMacaulay on Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:16 pm, edited 129 times in total.

bump

Updated pricing now Waves selling individual plugins again

bump for the weekend

AndrewLMacaulay wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:39 pm All above Abbey Road plugins (original RRP value $1,195) - £80
This is an amazing deal for the Abbey Road bundle! :tu:
Before Waves made attempt to go subscription, I bought mine for twice much $150

Karljazz wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:02 pm This is an amazing deal for the Abbey Road bundle! :tu:
Before Waves made attempt to go subscription, I bought mine for twice much $150
To be 💯% transparent, this isn't the Full Abbey Road Bundle as it now stands (as it has expanded over time) but it is a collection of some of the most iconic plugins from the bundle, and so is hopefully a great addition for many musicians.

It is worth saying that all my prices now reflect the "new" pricing model that Waves seems to have implemented with most of their plugins for sale at $29.99 "excluding Abbey Road Studio 3, B360, Clarity Vx Pro, Spherix, TRACT" balanced with the cost of the Waves licence transfers, still based on the original and still listed RRP, and PayPal transaction costs.
Last edited by AndrewLMacaulay on Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it, and a quick bump for Easter Monday 🐥🐣

bumped again

bump for the weekend

Some prices adjusted on Waves audio plugins as their sales has changed - I'm trying to keep my prices around £5 less than the Waves prices, as long as it makes enough to cover licence transfer and PayPal fees.

A weekend bump!

Bumped for the new week

Weekend bump

Another bump

A weekend bump

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”