Repro-5

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

klinik wrote:Sad to hear repro-5 is still not even in internal beta... More now that we know its done since several week but not released just because its tied to the new preset browser release... :?
We've meanwhile also fixed a lot of bugs and issues that were scheduled for the beta phase. And I think we got 200+ presets already. So it's not really lost time, stuff is happening.

Urs wrote:
klinik wrote:Sad to hear repro-5 is still not even in internal beta... More now that we know its done since several week but not released just because its tied to the new preset browser release... :?
We've meanwhile also fixed a lot of bugs and issues that were scheduled for the beta phase. And I think we got 200+ presets already. So it's not really lost time, stuff is happening.
Yes!! I`m sure is no lost time!! Thats not what I wanted to say at all! :tu:

#rob wrote:
klinik wrote:it can´t respond to MIDI bank/program change :roll: Any ideas??
Did you follow the user guide on pages 6 + 7?
Of course, NOT! :clown:

klinik wrote:
#rob wrote:
klinik wrote:it can´t respond to MIDI bank/program change :roll: Any ideas??
Did you follow the user guide on pages 6 + 7?
Of course, NOT! :clown:
Hehe. ;) So you got it to work?

If not (as not to hijack/spam the thread), you're always welcome to send an eMail to our support (at u-he dot com) and we'll do our best to figure it out.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

EvilDragon wrote:Even internal beta testers aren't happy yet since internal beta testing still didn't start. So you're in for some more waiting.
Whatever. I don't trust any statement from you. I read your last post and there is no credibility anymore. What ever you will say I just ignore it.

Postby EvilDragon; Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:24 pm
Re: Repro-5
Yeah... Urs changed his mind some time after the initial statement in the video (which indeed did not include the word "free").

Whatever, dude, I don't care what you want to believe.

You'll see for yourself how long it'll take for public beta to hit the streets. That always comes after internal beta testing. And internal beta testing really didn't even start yet. Other beta testers that are here can confirm that as well.

Confirmed.

Ive just checked my email, still no news :(

Wow, are people really getting hostile over when a public beta may surface or not?!
Come on, please tell me that's just humour.

There is no internal alpha/beta available yet for anyone, only for us guys at the office.
I don't know when it's good enough to let there be one. But not yet.
There is no public beta due or scheduled in the coming days or (hopefully not) weeks. Yet.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

#rob wrote:Wow, are people really getting hostile over when a public beta may surface or not?!
Come on, please tell me that's just humour.
lol. Hostile? There is no hostile man :)

#rob wrote:There is no public beta due or scheduled in the coming days or (hopefully not) weeks. Yet.
We only hope for a Christmas present :)
🇺🇦

almazmusic wrote:
#rob wrote:There is no public beta due or scheduled in the coming days or (hopefully not) weeks. Yet.
We only hope for a Christmas present :)
Xmas 2021? :hihi:
Murderous duck!

To avoid placing disclaimers throughout this message, I'll just say up front this is not directed at folks who are chomping at the bit for the next release of their favorite u-he synth :smack: I just want to say a thank you to Urs and team, mmk?

Have been in IT since '93 and an IT project manger for almost as long. Have worked with many, many, many development teams. From mainframes to midrange, UNIX systems, and PC platforms. I have NEVER seen a team turn out anything close to what u-he does. Others here might have different experiences but for me the skill, quality, and care that goes into what you guys deliver is nothing short of astounding.

All projects balance time, money, and quality. And what you emphasize has a huge impact on what you deliver. So I am thrilled that you are not obsessed with delivering on a certain date, but instead obsess about all the things that make u-he great. AND you are patient and kind and show your users a lot of love, which is a nice bonus :hug:

THANK YOU for being u-he and not being like other companies.

clangorous wrote:To avoid placing disclaimers throughout this message, I'll just say up front this is not directed at folks who are chomping at the bit for the next release of their favorite u-he synth :smack: I just want to say a thank you to Urs and team, mmk?

Have been in IT since '93 and an IT project manger for almost as long. Have worked with many, many, many development teams. From mainframes to midrange, UNIX systems, and PC platforms. I have NEVER seen a team turn out anything close to what u-he does. Others here might have different experiences but for me the skill, quality, and care that goes into what you guys deliver is nothing short of astounding.

All projects balance time, money, and quality. And what you emphasize has a huge impact on what you deliver. So I am thrilled that you are not obsessed with delivering on a certain date, but instead obsess about all the things that make u-he great. AND you are patient and kind and show your users a lot of love, which is a nice bonus :hug:

+1 :hug:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

clangorous wrote:To avoid placing disclaimers throughout this message, I'll just say up front this is not directed at folks who are chomping at the bit for the next release of their favorite u-he synth :smack: I just want to say a thank you to Urs and team, mmk?

As someone who also is in they SW dev business for a (way too) long time:
+1000

And also a big thanks to the u-he crew for everything in past and future!

Return to “u-he”