Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1. I bring up an instance of filterscape VA on a channel
2. I load a different preset bank than the default and select a patch
3. Close the vsti on the channel.
4. Do something else in live
5. Go back to that filterscape VA instance, open it, and then click next on the preset arrow.
6. It starts back on the default bank...ie, it doesn't remember the last bank and what preset I was on.

I don't know if that is by design, but most VST's don't work that way.

/drez
-="I beat the Internet...the end guy is hard"=-

Hiya,

yes, it's by design. When you open the gui, it's kinda start-over situation. It retrieves the name of the current preset, but it doesn't know for sure where it's taken from. It could have been saved with song, tweaked, whatever. Thus I made it so that the gui doesn't automatically assume that the current preset is identical with any one on the hard drive. I rather found the other way round confusing...

However, if you prefer to have the state of the gui retained across close-open, I can add that. It's a little overhead that I wanted to avoid. Nevertheless, something similar is necessary for Zebra2, so there's a good chance I can add this kind of memory.

Cheers,

;) Urs

Hey Urs,

The reason I like it is because alot of times I will have banks setup by sound, like bass, lead, whatnot. When I want to audition bass sounds, I have to reopen that bank, find where I was, etc. Kinda painful.

It'd be a cool feature :D
-="I beat the Internet...the end guy is hard"=-

Hiya,

oki, I'll try my best... it's a bit weird to find a solution within the way my stuff works, but well, call it a challenge :)

Cheers,

;) Urs

Return to “u-he”