Any NAMM T runours ?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Groundhog faternity are still here, but lurking .... :D

If there are, I will know the truth in a couple of hours when the show opens at 10:00am

"10:00am - Mackie Demonstrates the working Line Tool, proper MIDI export and ghost clips in T2.5."

Ah well... I can dream... :hihi:

"10:00am - Mackie introduces 'down-dates' - Tracktion downdated to v1.9. Several recently added features and bug-fixes have been stripped from the app. Mackie expects to ship Beta v 0.08 by fall 06"

but seriously folks... on Mackies website in the News area they have posted the following:

TIGER COMPATIBILITY ADDED IN LATEST TRACKTION 2 UPDATE

Woodinville, Wash. — June 15, 2005 — Mackie announced this week the release of Tiger compatibility for their Tracktion 2 recording and MIDI production software. The latest Tracktion 2 update is currently available as a free download for registered Tracktion 2 users from the Mackie website at: my.mackie.com. Also, a free demo version of the latest Tracktion 2 release can be downloaded from www.mackie.com. :bang:

Actually guys, Tracktion 2.1 has been announced and is now availble to download from the Mackie site :wink:

Wow. He's not kidding. There is an update to 2.1.

Why hasn't there been an announcement?!

At a guess ... because the Mackie guys who would usually announce this on the forum are busy at NAMM announcing it there. Yay :D
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

don't forget about the new T-2 plugins

Long-standing customers better HAD forget about them, because they are only for recent customers :shock:

headquest wrote:Long-standing customers better HAD forget about them, because they are only for recent customers :shock:
not tru!

any long standing customer that bought the FULL pack will get the new plugins

if you only paid $20 for your copy of T2 then you dont get them :(

i supose $20 only gets you so much :shrug:

Subz

djsubject wrote: i supose $20 only gets you so much :shrug:

Subz
At the time the Mackie plugs were included actually, and I'm pretty sure Beno confirmed that the remainder would still be available to us all (it was just the third-party stuff that was not included).

But now I have half the Mackie effects, but apparently can't complete the suite without starting from scratch and buying the box. As I said on the other thread, I don't mind if they charge a small fee for downloading the rest of the core effects... but I do mind having to go buy the box, because I feel that I was mislead.

If I had known a year ago that choosing the download option would mean that down the line I would still have to buy the boxed version in order to get the core stuff... then I would have probably bought the box in the first place. :shrug:

Return to “Tracktion”