CSR comments...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes, the CSR reverb is definately the best, most flexible native reverb to date (IMNSHO!).

Here's a little teaser: CSR doing "that tarnce thing", and here's the preset for all you lucky CSR owners.

Cheers and good nite!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Boss down at the FAMHQ said I should report in here...

Go read the other thread before you label this attempt at humor pathetic.

:D
Now available with added Inherently Suspect Justification!

bmanic wrote:Yes, the CSR reverb is definately the best, most flexible native reverb to date (IMNSHO!).
bManic
So why (IMNSHO!) :?

We know its good. How good ?? :cry:

kmonkey wrote:So why (IMNSHO!) :?
because he is so brilliant with reverbs that he needs not to be humble with them. he KNOWS. :D

in fact it should be IMVWEO (in my very well educated opinion) :wink:

Oh damn, the last thing I need is to be tempted to spend more money...

Len wrote:Oh damn, the last thing I need is to be tempted to spend more money...
Same problem here. :(

- bManic

What about phase errors and distortions? Are they exist in CSR. I know that AA reverb is 100% mono compatible ;)

Can you be sure for CSR in that area??

Hmm.. I didn't really test that but who needs 100% mono compatibility these days? Especially in the reverb return! That's just plain weird.. Anyways, CSR has a built in M/S matrix both for input and output so you CAN get a reverb situation where there simply is no reverb heard in mono.. other than that I don't think it messes with the phases too much.

Cheers!
bManic

kmonkey wrote:What about phase errors and distortions? Are they exist in CSR. I know that AA reverb is 100% mono compatible ;)

Can you be sure for CSR in that area??
That's one of the things it REALLY shines in. The fact that it is so dense and well defined reverb, it will outshine the competition. Instead of phase problems or "ultra grain distortions" you will get perfect blend. It just sits in the mix. Of course it's mono compatible!

Pardon if this has been mentioned but there are so many CSR threads and posts I've no idea where to look.

Is there any word on how long the crossgrade offer will be good? Cash is scarce (surprise!) at the mo but next month I won't have all these getting-the-car-back-on-the-road expenditures.

Meffy,

Do the crossgrade. You won't regret it.

Cheers,
Gordon

I'm sure I wouldn't, musically at least -- but by "scarce" I mean "not enough to buy it before next month's payday without overdrawing my account."

I'm in the exact same situation, and it's unfortunate I'm already using CSR in a great sounding mix. Thank god I can at least export these reverbs as audio tracks, before the demo runs out (5 runs left :cry: )

I believe Squids mentioned in another thread that he didn't know how long the crossgrade deal would last, but that he would try and give us a heads-up when it was about to be pulled.

*nod* Ah well, I'll just hope then. Thanks.

Return to “Effects”