EVE 2 comments, questions and status [obsolete thread] see wusik.com

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Post

I haven't needed microtuning. Multi-out is more likely; I use it mostly for BFD, and have thought about it for keyboard synths, but haven't needed it (yet).

Post

liqih wrote:please say your words about microtuning and multi-out for EVE 2, how much you need those?


thanks
I'd be more likely to use multi-out than microtuning, but microtuning would allow for the use of the Knagalis soundsets in their glory.

Of course, what I really want is fixed oscillator pitch, as we have discussed before.

Therefore, I vote for all 3! :wink:

Post

EVE 2 is great! Is there an easy way to browse through presets and sounds? I seem to spend a lot of time going through the sounds trying to find the right one and it would be nice to have an up/down button to scroll through the list. The sound selection drop down box doesn't show which sound is the current one. It would also be nice to have an up/down button on the preset selection. Think that would be possible?

Thanks,
Marv

Post

liqih wrote:please say your words about microtuning and multi-out for EVE 2, how much you need those?
thanks
well, I have never used the multi out before for the earlier EVE version - even though it always seemed a good idea to have the option. I think microtuning is also a good feature, but I would probably get EMM Knagalis if I was serious about microtuning.
...

Post

Question: The Echo has 2 midi sync buttons, but when I select a time, (1/4, 1/8 etc.) the knobs spin all the way around and there doesn't seem to be any sync to a specific time?? And the settings from the time drop down show free-run... Does this do tempo sync??

:?:

Post

What mac limitations currently exist in eve2?

Mike

Post

I would definitely use multi-out. Sonar and other DAW's support it beautifully.

Mike

Post

Will eve2 get some type of internal reverb? Chorus/Flange? That would really make it awesome!

Mike

Post

liqih wrote:Please use this for any question or comment or feature request about EVE 2, thanks.
I Love Eve, my staple for 70's sounding pads and pianos !

Can you point me to additional Eve 2 soundsets ? I have no idea where to find some :-)

Post

AzureCrystal wrote:
liqih wrote:Please use this for any question or comment or feature request about EVE 2, thanks.
I Love Eve, my staple for 70's sounding pads and pianos !

Can you point me to additional Eve 2 soundsets ? I have no idea where to find some :-)
DashSounds
http://www.dashsignature.com/products/d ... /index.htm
Genesis from Dangerous Bear (at bottom of page)
http://www.dangerousbear.com/synths.html
Quite a few from Les Productions Zvon
http://www.lesproductionszvon.com/products.htm

Post

dhanjit wrote: DashSounds
http://www.dashsignature.com/products/d ... /index.htm
Genesis from Dangerous Bear (at bottom of page)
http://www.dangerousbear.com/synths.html
Quite a few from Les Productions Zvon
http://www.lesproductionszvon.com/products.htm
Awesome !! Thanks !!

Post

Marv Burnett wrote:Is there an easy way to browse through presets and sounds? I seem to spend a lot of time going through the sounds trying to find the right one and it would be nice to have an up/down button to scroll through the list. ... It would also be nice to have an up/down button on the preset selection.
I second these thoughts. This kind of function would make EVE2 much faster for production purposes. I usually tend to work with synth-plugins that have this function, because it makes the search for the right sound (preset) so much easier.

T.

Post

thanks for the feedback, I'll be again on EVE 2 after March and I'll see what to fit in the next update

Post

here's still hoping for some light at the end of the tunnel ... :-)

Post

MonacoMan wrote:
Marv Burnett wrote:Is there an easy way to browse through presets and sounds? I seem to spend a lot of time going through the sounds trying to find the right one and it would be nice to have an up/down button to scroll through the list. ... It would also be nice to have an up/down button on the preset selection.
I second these thoughts. This kind of function would make EVE2 much faster for production purposes. I usually tend to work with synth-plugins that have this function, because it makes the search for the right sound (preset) so much easier.

T.
for Soundsets browsing you can use the letter button on left of the display A B C, it cycles thru the selected category

Return to “NUSofting”