does GPO qualify for the kontakt 2 crossgrade?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

what it says.

Yes, including the current anniversary deals.

phew. so it seems i can still get kontakt at a reasonable price whilst ditching everything else. cheers.

I took advantage of this deal myself a couple weeks ago. The two extra DVDs that they throw in must have sold it finally.

Yeah so did I, nearly 3 weeks ago, and it still hasn't arrived :x

Ordered directly or from somewhere else ?

I got it pretty instantly directly ordering from their shop, and as I don't expect them to treat non-german orders other than german ones I'd give them a call/email if you did as well and ask what's up - the shop should have indicated if it was in stock or not at the time of the order.
Other wise if ordered from somewhere else, you should ask them as well what's taking so long.

BTW, those parcels are normally insured (I think for values up to 500 Euro), so if they confirm that it has been shipped, you probably need to ask for the shippping company and pass forward any info back to the shop, if they don't take care of this themselves.

plastique wrote:Ordered directly or from somewhere else ?

I got it pretty instantly directly ordering from their shop, and as I don't expect them to treat non-german orders other than german ones I'd give them a call/email if you did as well and ask what's up - the shop should have indicated if it was in stock or not at the time of the order.
Other wise if ordered from somewhere else, you should ask them as well what's taking so long.
Yeah ordered direct from NI. Funny thing is, they said it couldn't be tracked because it was sent in 'ordinary post', yet the confirmation email claims it is arriving via DHL :shrug:

I emailed NI and they said please wait another week.

I'm not exactly bowled over with the awesome service so far :hihi:

Sounds good. Where do I read more on this deal!! ?

Rozzer wrote: Yeah ordered direct from NI. Funny thing is, they said it couldn't be tracked because it was sent in 'ordinary post', yet the confirmation email claims it is arriving via DHL :shrug:
So seems to be a difference there, I got it via UPS Express. But if they say DHL, they should also be able to tell the delivery number and (at least that's how it goes for the german DHL site) you can then get the tracking status via DHL.
Sepheritoh wrote: Sounds good. Where do I read more on this deal!! ?
Just go to the NI website, log in if you're a customer (you should be already if you own GPO), go to the "NI-versary" deals. Then you should be able to browse a list of items that either are generally available in this deal or specific to what you own already.

mine arrived the next day! (but I live in Germany)

Return to “Instruments”