Roland 1080 resource

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just ebay'ed a 1080.

Anyone got any good resources for it (as it appears to have disappeared froom the web, save a few patch sites).

Are the patch cards sysex available somewhere ?
The armchair is more than the sum of the bastards

The patch cards have samples on them, so a sysex dump ain't going to do you much good.

Devon
Simple music philosophy - Those who can, make music. Those who can't, make excuses.
Read my VST reviews at Traxmusic!

meeks wrote:Just ebay'ed a 1080.

Anyone got any good resources for it (as it appears to have disappeared froom the web, save a few patch sites).

hey meeks,
i've got 3 srjv expansion board for sale if you're interested.
pm me.

thanks, dm 8)
be part of the solution, not the problem

be part of the solution, not the problem

DevonB wrote:The patch cards have samples on them, so a sysex dump ain't going to do you much good.

Devon
I thought this was the case but some of them say "for internal sounds" and are "patch cards". I'm still not too clear on this.

@ messiah, PM sent!

Bump for the help

What kind of resources do you want? You can get new patches, buy commercial patches, get the manual, there's a few JV/XP forums, including the Roland Clan, there's some tutorials and info in the Sound On Sound archives related to JV/XP/XV programming, and there's an excellent PDF programming guide book knocking around which si worth a look...

Is there anything you are specifically looking for?

meeks wrote:Just ebay'ed a 1080.

use changeit as your patch editor :) only advice i have.

Return to “Instruments”