Rise to the fall [live Lctrnx/noise]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

or how to get a weeks stress and a new job's hecticism out of the system

Still searching, seeking, exploring, meandering, finding, putting aside and try again. In other words more noodlery taking it all a step further. And for those who might not know; this is all hardware and live recorded with just a touch of eq and compressing

Rise to the fall
192kbs/24,6M/17.57m

Yeah, its a biggie 8)

Warning: Wear seatbelts :hihi:
Last edited by mystahr on Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

downloading now, don't think it will be finished before I have to leave for school though :(

wowee mystahr. Damn my shaped adsl. will review as soon as it arrives! looking forward to this epic.

you hardware jokers really do it

screech of feedback,right on the edge,crackley,knarly,and the build up thru 3-5 mins is so peaceful

I shall listen to this again[cooking dinner]
my heavy metal kid has the headphones on :)

cheers mate :)

I know its a biggie to listen to

For some reason this particular track gets about a hundred hits every month!

Why not add a few more :P

I am now downloading. I prefer giant files to bad-sounding ones any day.

This floated along very nicely. The last 4 minutes are golden honey in my ears.
Nice.

Cheers Jazzspooner, a bit of a bump file this, but hearing it back myself and seeing the small amount of feedback I got on it back then I figured why not...

Hope the play was good enough for you Runey

well I am glad you bumped it. first time I have seen this thread. its a really nice scary dark one.

the levels seemed good, and I really like the feel. although I must admit at times it gets a slight bit feedbackish.... could use a small low pass maybe here and there.

very trippy stuff mate, cheers

Cheers C kat, looking at when you joined I understand why you missed this thread the first time ;)

heh, feedbackish... you should hear some of my 'only feedbackish' stuff, as I only work with live electronics and feedback and noise are my forte.

Return to “Music Cafe”