To Jo: Simplifying event/audio workflow within mixer strips

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

well i was only curious, not making hints... just wondered how things would happen if you had help is all. sorry if i sounded patronizing.

hey is there a place i can download PR5?

PR5 is not yet out.

Want to let you know that LUNA PR5 is not yet ready. It takes more time than expected.

Changing the workflow as we discussed in this thread leads to some internal reorganisations. And it's better (and more efficient) to do these reorganisations now than later. So i'm taking the bite.

So the bad thing is: it takes more time.

The good thing is: LUNA's technology will be a lot more powerful and flexible.
And that will be reflected in final result :)

Have a great New Year Party everyone :party:

And talk to you soon in 2007!

Jo, take as much time as is needed to make LUNA fantastic. Genius can't be rushed. Or is that Guinness? Hope you had a great Christmas and enjoy New Year.

Yeah, I could go for some Guinness...hmmm actually Samuel Smiths Imperial Stout!
Now thats what I'm talking about :).
Jo, keep up the great work on Luna.
Sometimes even the free version pulls me away from Tracktion from time to time.
With the right improvements I ,and others could be pulled over for a $40 licence.
There are other new apps that are ahead of Luna in terms of overall features, but it's the already very good workflow, and comfy midi editing that pulls me in.
Reaper,Ext, and Phrazor all have the feature set edge, but for putting ideas into motion Luna has the edge in my humble opinion.
Happy new year!

Return to “MUTOOLS”