Reason Preset Designers - Wanted

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

I'm planning a Refill project for Reason and I am looking for some help with the preset design. This is a paid gig.

What I am looking for:
-Someone who has released sounds for free or commercial refills in the past.
-Someone who is experienced with creating complex Combinators
-Someone who is reliable and can communicate often by email
-Someone who can commit to create at least 32 combinator patches

What I am not looking for:
-Someone who creates a single combinator and uses it as a template for a further 64 combinators. Each one must be unique!

What you will receive:
-A NFR copy of the Refill once completed.
-A single payment based on experience and quantity of combinators created.
-Credit and exposure by being included in a Refill from a well-known sample development company.

The samples used in this Refill are already finished and waiting to be used for preset design. Contact me via PM with your references of past Reason work. Cheers,

Jeremy Janzen
founder/lead designer
Nucleus SoundLab

Thank you everyone who responded! I am still looking for 1-2 more designers. I do not have any more budget to pay out, but I can provide a NFR for a lesser number of combinators. If you are looking to get your name out there and receive some exposure for your sound design this might be a good way to start!

I am also looking for composers to write demo tracks for the upcoming Refill. You will receive an NFR as compensation for one demo track. Obviously you will need a Reason 3 license to participate. As before, PM or email me! Cheers,

Jeremy

Return to “Sound Design”