Baby's got back: KVR Sweetie is out!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

it's been about two and a half months since I started KVR Sweetie and now it's finally finished.

A big thank you to all of you who participated and were patiently waiting for me to bring it all together:

Here are the participants:
jakob (epiano, flute, oboe, vox)
morelia (guitar)
hellbilly (drums)
gsoto (rhodes)
gustar (sax)
Piktor (synth)
orchords (strings) - I don't know who this person is, one day there just was this "orchords.mp3" in my upload folder :shrug:

KVR Sweetie

I have to say that I am not 100% happy with how this turned out. When morelia uploaded his guitar part, I was really excited and felt that this could be great. Now as all the parts are together, and having listened to it over and over (and over) again, I don't know if it makes for a cohesive whole. Naturally, I am most annoyed by my own parts, but then one is always most critical with oneself. I probably need half a year of not listening to it now and then I can get back to it. Hope you enjoy it now! :D

Thanks for the work you put in Jakob. It's always interesting to be a part of one of these collaborations. It sounds very good to me. I really like the piano sound which is a nice backing for the whole song.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

This is really nicely put together. I am astonished that so many people could work on a collaboration like this. It must be very difficult, when you don't get the direct feedback as you would in a live band.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Because of the nature of the collaboration it's a natural thing the result ending a little chaotic but I think you did a great job blending all the solos and making it work as a whole.
Morelia's guitar is probably my favorite part.
Thanks for doing it, Jakob. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”