The Return of the Son of Shut Up and Play Your AT2JHE

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

(continued from the epic three-hundred-numpteen-blee-page thread that was nominated for seven Academy Awards... and cleans clogged drains in mere moments)

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=105637 <-- the original and forever the best

HA! HA! I don't have AT2JHE! (yet)

Gennlemins, start your engines.
Last edited by Meffy on Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

that's sad that the DB cannot handle a huge thread, it was epic, please archive it as it's full of usefull info

I agree, good thread. AFAIK that grand classic won't get deleted, it's OT and HPC that get culled periodically.

I don't deal with KVR's servers directly so can't say for sure, but based on experience with my own Web and db servers I'd say the database can handle it -- it's just that performance gradually degrades for all users.

Bah. It's no fun anymore. Page one of "continued" threads are bleak depressing places.

Tell me about it. Here I slave away in a dank dungeon filled with classic electric gizmos and a stitched-together monster, only to find Gene Wilder beat me to the punch.

[on_topic] And Jimi Hendrix did too. [/on_topic] I wonder what he put in that punch... =(@.@)=

can you erdit the first post with the whole 354 pages from the original?
that would be rad!( and probably the biggest ever field in a DB

also, will you eriodically change the title to reflect updates, or announcements, it was part of the charm of the thread

PM me with title change requests and gladly shall I comply. The other might be just a mite excessive. :-}

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaah! ONE single page!
That reminds me... need to bump another classic guitar players thread ;)
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

:lol:

can someone summarize the thread for me? i can't read all that. 8)

What could people possibly discuss for 352 pages about AT2 Hendrix? I have AT-1 and it sucks, I can't imagine the Hendrix version being any better..............................here we go...........weeeeeee :troll:

This is a good time to say KvR needs to get a real forum like vBulletin. I guess it will require finding alternative mods (which can actually be more or less sanely handled with vB) and/or writing new ones, but the benefits are worth it.
"Music is spiritual. The music business is not." - Claudio Monteverdi

the original started when IK anounced amplitube 2 almost 3 yars ago, and got updated and title changed everytime a new date was said(and not respected exept for JHE which went out 1 day before the said date, ik learned from this thread to not give stupid and unfeasible release dates i think)
@meffy, the Gigabte field was mostly a joke, but if i spot any anouncement regarding AT3 or even the mudhoney edition, i'll pm you)

Teksonik wrote:What could people possibly discuss for 352 pages about AT2 Hendrix? I have AT-1 and it sucks, I can't imagine the Hendrix version being any better..............................here we go...........weeeeeee :troll:
You're right. IMO, AT1 kind of sucked. But AT2 is whole nother ball of wax! It's very good! (I haven't tried AT2JHE)
Cap'n Spanky
From the Planet Screwball

Someone in a recent thread enjoyed the C4 amp sim more than AT2. That's not giving it a startling vote of confidence.

(we on page 2 yet? Page 1... so bleak...)

Return to “Effects”