NAMM'S tomorrow!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yeah, I really don' care either :lol:

I'm still bumping........

a. I'm awake and trying to get a recently purchased product up and working :roll:

b. I want to assure those "hoping" that there will be nothing new of interest..........ok, that's too macabre, so actually we need input!

...so excited about it :hyper:...

(some announcements will decide over my budget for the holydays :lol: )...

oooops.......I was a day early (thought it was thursday :roll: )

Ok then, in about 7 to 10 hours we should be excited or bummed :hihi:

yeah, i've stopped caring about this stuff last year...

NAMM's in the summer? Huh... I have to get out from under my rock once in a while. :lol:

I kinda wish I was in austin.......oh, I don't really care about namm.......but austin always seemed like a fun place :)

xolax wrote:NAMM's in the summer? Huh... I have to get out from under my rock once in a while. :lol:
There's Summer and Winter NAMM. Summer NAMM is significantly smaller than Winter.

Devon
Simple music philosophy - Those who can, make music. Those who can't, make excuses.
Read my VST reviews at Traxmusic!

AND it used to be in nashville.

then they decided it would split between austin and indianapolis, then they went "pffft, austin" and indy got burned.

so there you are.....the history of summer namm............

btw, it says "future namm shows" in the blurb on the website.........Hmmmmmmm, funny they are all JANUARY! Which to me means no-mo-summer-namm?

confirm or deny! :hihi:

So far not a lot of news. The only interesting announcement I've seen so far is the new Roland sampler. Interesting, but I have trouble believing it will be the MPC killer they appear to hope it to be. (The LED screen from the SP404 on it surprised me)

http://www.gearjunkies.com/news_info.php?news_id=2156

...nothing from NI or Ableton... :(

Worst NAMM ever.

Even though summer is the quiet one, there's usually at least one interesting announcement.

shamann wrote:Worst NAMM ever.

Even though summer is the quiet one, there's usually at least one interesting announcement.
...indeed. I actually looked over at sonicstate.com to see if it actually has been taking place...

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”