SET PAINTINGS TO MUSIC/VIDEO/POETRY - A multimedia portfolio

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic

Which painting do you like the most ?

MIRABA - Chemin De Vérité (2008)
11%
MIRABA - GEOmetral (2008)
3%
MIRABA - GEOlinar (2008)
14%
MIRABA - GEOlinar (2008)
14%
MIRABA - GEOstructural (2008)
3%
MIRABA - GEOlettask (2008)
6%
MIRABA - Daniel10,15 (2008)
No votes
MIRABA - 20Fosse Aux Lions08 (2008)
No votes
MIRABA - L'Énergie Concentrée (2008)
6%
MIRABA - MIRABAlism (2006)
11%
MIRABA - Grenouille Mutante (2004)
3%
MIRABA - Nymphe Brullante (2004)
6%
MIRABA - Rechèrche Folle (2004)
3%
MIRABA - Damn Where Is My Mousetrap ? (2004)
8%
MIRABA - Please Call 911 (2004)
6%
MIRABA - Le Mirobelle Schnaps (2004)
6%
MIRABA - Ange Diabolisque (2004)
3%

Total votes: 36

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow ! 7 threats relating to my project on the first site !
Is that a new record ? :)
Jazzyspoon wrote:I really love what this has blossomed into.
Yeah thats amazing ! ;-)
You see beeing the first one at partys is not always a bad thing :)
Jazzyspoon wrote:(Drumity, Blortblort's project name is 'Madder Than You', btw) :)
Oh ... really ? I totally overlooked this !
And I really thought my english did become better :D
I will correct this ... blortblort why you don't say something ? ;-)

Drumity

I mentioned on page 3 the science of arts joke, which is perhaps not easy to imagine !
I took all elements of Miro's painting and rearranged it to mine ... I hope he wouldn't have looked very odd at me :hihi:
I thought a comparison of the two paintings would shed light on :D

Image~ JOAN MIRO - Blue II (1961) ~

Image~ MIRABA - Le Mirobelle Schnaps (2004) ~

Please really look at this as what it is ... a science of arts joke for enthousiasts ... it is not nearly a comparison with the genuis of Miro :!:
Last edited by drumity on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I wanted to take the opportunity and talk about the previous contributions:

First it's really amazing how the project developed and how much talented, art-loving and also nice musicians get involved in MIRABA ;-)

Interesting especially for me is what paintings were chosen and a couple of I didn't expected it !
E.g. "Le Mirobelle Schnaps" is really minimalistic and comparing to others like "Rechèrche Folle" or "Nymphe Brullante" less rich in content ...
the same for "Ange Diabolisque" which was an antipole to the complexity of the already mentioned ones.
Or let's say "Chemin De Vèrité", which is an artistic aggregation of a painful loss of a good friend.
There are some works which are very groovy and rhythmically (imo) like "GEOlettask" or the one I really like "GEOstructural".
So you never know as an artist whichever of your artwork will touch someone else and in which way.
But that's the beauty of art :D
And I am really glad that my art actually touches someone ... what a great compliment ;-)

Thanks to all who get into my paintings and point of views :)

Drumity

Please please please. We have still some time left? I'm writing something for Recerche Folle... I think tomorrow is finished.

MaxSynths wrote:Please please please. We have still some time left? I'm writing something for Recerche Folle... I think tomorrow is finished.
I thought I launched into a monologue ... :?

Of course there is time left !
So keep cool and do ya best ;-)
Also for everyone who wants yet to contribute to the project you are very welcome :D

drumity wrote:
MaxSynths wrote:Please please please. We have still some time left? I'm writing something for Recerche Folle... I think tomorrow is finished.
I thought I launched into a monologue ... :?

Of course there is time left !
So keep cool and do ya best ;-)
Also for everyone who wants yet to contribute to the project you are very welcome :D
Ooooooook! Stay tuned :D

Hey guys !

I did add a new painting of me dedicated to blortblort and a funny story behind, which you can read in his THREAD !

Actually I thought about for any length of time and that's a renew of the piccamira:period !
I did get better in this style of painting (after 2 years) I ever expected, so I'm very glad of the outcome and perhaps this is a new starting point for piccamira:period II ;-)

~ MIRABA - TypoGraphical (2008) ~
Last edited by drumity on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TypoGraphical: uh very nice! I can here the noise of a huge crowd in the street, traffic, etc :D

Yes I know I sayd "Good Night"... It was lie :hihi:

MaxSynths wrote:TypoGraphical: uh very nice! I can here the noise of a huge crowd in the street, traffic, etc :D
Make noise of what you hear in ya head ;-)

Bump and Please Call 911

:D

Cool! dl'ing yours as I type this, T-Orange 8)
drumity-- I know you posted a link to where you have larger versions or higher resolution versions of your work... but I cannot seem to locate it now.
could you please give that link again? :oops:

blortblort wrote:drumity-- I know you posted a link to where you have larger versions or higher resolution versions of your work... but I cannot seem to locate it now.
could you please give that link again? :oops:
On the first page you could find it ! ;-)

Here is the folder with pictures in higher resolution:
MIRABA Paintings

Return to “Music Cafe”