Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

come on AU version !!!!!! ..... :cry: :D

still nothing?

CANE CREEK wrote:come on AU version !!!!!! ..... :cry: :D
++++++++++++++++11111111111111111111

I'm checking every day!

+1 on checking everyday (i doesn't take that long)

+1 - also want it !

the VST in Cubase Mac is lovely! LOL

Yea, I must say FXpansion's wrapper is wearing thin on me even though it just affects the dragging of the UI around... As soon as I get the AU version I'm deleting this piece of junk AU-VST wrapper and counting my losses....
You are currently reading my signature.

I just checked, this was the last thing Lennard said about the release date:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... t=#3190005

So, since 2.01 was released august 30th, this would mean it would be at some point next month.

Wish I had a time machine right about now.... Just freeze me and wake me up when it's here.

djanthonyw wrote:Yea, I must say FXpansion's wrapper is wearing thin on me even though it just affects the dragging of the UI around... As soon as I get the AU version I'm deleting this piece of junk AU-VST wrapper and counting my losses....
I got sick of similar problems with the fxpansion wrapper too. I've had much better luck with Plogue Bidule, using the AU plug-in as a VST wrapper (in Logic 8 now, but it worked fine in 7 as well). The free version doesn't include the plugins, but $75 is very reasonable for the full version -- it's a lot more than just a wrapper. I whipped together a little free-standing mini-host in Bidule for when I just want to play or test a synth without firing up a big DAW -- took 5 or 10 minutes; never had to look at the manual.

And (on topic) Sylenth1 works great for me in the Bidule wrapper. 8)

http://www.plogue.com/index.php

Yea, I was considering Bidule, but I don't really want to dish out $ if the Sylenth AU is coming. I already had the FXpansion wrapper from when I first moved over to Mac. I wasn't using it for quite a while but then Sylenth came along. it's my only use for the wrapper really, and I don't need a mini / simple host either. Thanks again though for pointing it out, might be of use to some others here.
Last edited by djanthonyw on Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

< Hoping it's not too much longer for that AU. Trying to turn this > :( into this > :D

I know you're working hard Lennard, but all I can think about is that AU! :)

Return to “LennarDigital”