its a hit.(almost pop)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1simple sample

1 hi hat hit sample and some deeeee lay lay laylaylay...

Almost :wink: :hihi: :hihi:
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

well its as close as im likely to get :hihi:

You're really such a sellout Vurt ...

:hihi:

hmm, interesting piece but I enjoyed your other one a lot more! I like a bit of ambient noises on the side, it seems to help me concentrate during work. This however does the opposite.

sellout? surely that would involve me making money :o i wish...

interesting is all i can hope for for pieces such as this, i wouldnt expect anyone to "like" it in the usual sense, but to find interesting points within from one hihat sample, or whatever limitations ive been placing on myself, so more production/sound design than heres my choon dance!

i have a few more of these things to get out of the way, then i think i deserve some proper "free noodling" so there will be some ambience to come i think :)

cheers for listening.

Hihihihiiii, quite pop! Well, it goes 'pop' anyway! :D

i downloaded it in "my pictures"
[ When chickens are cold, they roost in trees; when ducks are cold, they plunge into water ]

:lol:

cool. listening is like following an argument. i'm a big fan of 'monologues' like this. good use of spaces between sounds. you should listen to kontakte.

TristezaOrange wrote:Hihihihiiii, quite pop! Well, it goes 'pop' anyway! :D
pop! goes the weasel!!

anoke wrote:i downloaded it in "my pictures"
dont tell anyone, but i didnt even download it :o

rachmiel wrote:cool. listening is like following an argument. i'm a big fan of 'monologues' like this. good use of spaces between sounds. you should listen to kontakte.
i love kontakte :love:
occassionally its interesting to listen to it through chains in reaktor, build it out into a cacophony of delays and filter sweeps, can get lost in it for hours if you use lots of automated controls :D
and yeah the space useage, as a live recording everything is structured to sound "natural" ie things seems to work because otherwise i would have stopped, i think.

You'd have been a good improvisational instrumentalist back in that era. You've a great feel when live, despite not playing a trad "instrument" it's a mighty important trait in my book.

3rd Bass-esque indeed. Funny pun title to the thread lol.

What in hell did you use to make this and can I use it? in my particular contexts?!

runagate wrote:You'd have been a good improvisational instrumentalist back in that era. You've a great feel when live, despite not playing a trad "instrument" it's a mighty important trait in my book.
im never sure about taking these things live, i can get lost in these things for hours, while entertaining for me i dont want to get stabbed.
3rd Bass-esque indeed. Funny pun title to the thread lol.
3rd bass ? and we gotta reel em in somehow :hihi:

What in hell did you use to make this and can I use it? in my particular contexts?!
sp404, inbuilt samples bank a pad 12 (iirc) with the onboard tape echo. tweak accordingly.
use it, by all means, feel free to abuse it too.

Return to “Music Cafe”