Welcome to the new forum!

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all! Welcome to the new DashSignature forum. Post here your support requests, comments, sugestions, anything.

We will also post here info about new products and other stuff.

The moderators of the forum are: WilliamK and Liqih (Luigi Felici)

Best Regards, WilliamK

Hey William, welcome to KVR again :lol:

Thanxs bud, we are glad to be on KVR!

BTW: Alfa2k V2.1 is ready for beta-testing, it should be released Monday if nothing else is wrong with it. ;) Also, we would like to apologize for such delay on the 2.1 release. From now on support and releases should go smother.

Best Regards, WilliamK

Nice to see the forum up and running here again, William. It'll be good to have you and Luigi around. :)
There are rocketships outside of my window. Really: www.cosmo.org
www.theelectronicgarden.com

Thanxs Scot, it sure will help. This way we can get better feedback from users about what they really want. Is impressive, but people tend to not report problems on our products. So I started to go over and over again on some things and found several features to implement and problems to solve. ;)

Regards, WilliamK

BTW: Krim, I think you will like this option. Alfa 2.1 now has a smoth-filter option. Default is ON, so you can turn it off and make more rude basses. I got several users requesting this but only now I managed to do it. :oops:

Wk

Hey guys, nice to have you back on KVR. Quick question, any word on Combosister 2? I think you guys were saying it would be out at June at one point, but I can imagine how things get over there so it's no hurry, version 1 works just great right now. But if you could at least sneak us some info as to what version 2 will offer, that'd be great.

BTW I just picked up a Farfisa VIP255, the thing is great, but I still use Combosister when I'm recording cause a) it sounds the shit (in a good way), and b) it's just so convenient. Damn I love Combosister.
I'm sorry this post wasn't about techno.

Hello Funkybot, thanks and

sorry for the late reply, hope you're still checking,

Sister 2 , she is very late I know,
will have some new features, like pitch envelope in Farfisa Slalom style,
more Distortion options, more presets, and maybe a new GUI

Return to “NUSofting”