TubiLeSax questions

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Because I´m waiting already a long time for a Saxophon VSTi and as Candy VSTi will be too expensive for me (and for many other people too, I would think), I´m pleased to hear of that new Sax instrument.
I have 2 questions: When is TubiLeSax expected to be released and how much will it cost?

Thanks
Andreas (I presume my forefathers were apes)

Image Listen to some Monkey-Music

Thanxs for the comments.

If things turn out right, it should be released next week, with a price of 49.95U$ you can also PreOrder a 60U$ Voucher to buy the synth and get a discount. Check Here for more details:

Regards, WilliamK

Good price. I´m impatiently waiting for it´s release.

One more (maybe stupid) question: On your site you are writing

With any of the VST Pre-Orders you get a voucher to receive totally FREE any future VST up to the vouchers value. Note: One VST per Voucher only!
60U$ Voucher - you pay now 34.95U$
100U$ Voucher - you pay now 74.95U$

Does that mean if I make now a Pre-Order of a VSTi then I have to pay that VSTi price plus I have to pay the voucher, or does it mean I pay now only the voucher and when that VSTi will be released I´m getting it for the voucher?

EDIT: Oh, I just have re-read what you wrote above, so I think the second one is true.

Yes, if you pre-order now, once a NEW VSTi is released, you get it FREE. Just be carefull, don't PreOrder if a VSTi is allready released.

TubiLeSax is not a "releases" synth yet. ;)

Regards, WilliamK

I preordered it today... :D $34.95 is ok in my book, and I'm sure the quality will be good, judging the other dash synths...
i've always wanted a decent sax vsti, ,i used to like the dash sampler ensemble for reaktor, but obviously after i sold reaktor i can no longer use that...and 9 gb of my hard drive just for a sax and 400 bucks is just too much for yellowtools candy..

I'm not an experienced saxophonist who might appreciate what yellow are trying to achieve..but i do want a decent virtual sax to have "fun" and experiment with...i am sure this dash product will be just the ticket...

William, how far away is it? worst case scenario?

I would say one week, just need to finish the manual and beta-testing. That's it. :D

And THANXs for PreOrdering it, we sure apreciate.

Best Regards, WilliamK

I'm doing some beta-testing (not because I know sax, but more to help iron out some wrinkles with Tracktion) and I'd have to say I'm very impressed with how it sounds. I need to get my hands on a MIDI file designed for sax so I can give it a workout!

If I can get a little demo together, can I post it here, William?

Not only you can, but we would also love if you post a mp3 file of a song using TubiLeSax. No problemo. :D

Wk

Just pre-ordered the voucher for TubiLeSax and bought also the VST Summer Special - such good prices for these very good synths - there I couldn´t resist. :D But how to explain that to my wife ? :oops: :hihi:

WilliamK wrote:I would say one week, just need to finish the manual and beta-testing. That's it. :D
Best Regards, WilliamK
:D

AndreasEhrhardt wrote:Just pre-ordered the voucher for TubiLeSax and bought also the VST Summer Special - such good prices for these very good synths - there I couldn´t resist. :D But how to explain that to my wife ? :oops: :hihi:
:lol: Tell you got a subliminar message: "Buy our stuff... Buy our stuff... Buy our stuff... Buy our stuff... Buy our stuff... Buy our stuff... Buy our stuff... Buy our stuff... Buy our stuff...

Thanxs for the support. I just saw your order, I will send you the details ASAP.

Best Regards, WilliamK

AndreasEhrhardt wrote:Just pre-ordered the voucher for TubiLeSax and bought also the VST Summer Special - such good prices for these very good synths - there I couldn´t resist. :D But how to explain that to my wife ? :oops: :hihi:
yeah, $99 for 4 good quality vsti's is CRAZY pricing..an essential purchase for any pc user who doesn't have any of these dash vsti's yet.....

I must admit i am very impresses with the latest alpha update, i have been using it and my opinion of this synth has gone higher(i used to think it was just above average)...but i really like hornet and it seems to be one of those synths that hardly ever gets talked about! weird!
and combo sister is my personal favourite, i don't know what it is about it but if i'm after an organ type hard lead, it's the first thing i will turn too..and abstract guitar, i am slowly getting into to..i have been promising WilliamK a review but i'm still not 100% used to it yet...

but $99 for all of these, ,again, WOW

oooh yes, a sax vsti :D
pre-order on its way :)

Got it, thanxs for the support! :D

Best Regards, WilliamK

Return to “NUSofting”